Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cousins back AFTER Xmas???

They treated that like it was some sort of a break through......but after xmas literaly leaves an eternity. Is it within a week after xmas? is it the day after xmas? is it 3 months after xmas? Is it xmas of 2018? Apparently he wanted to try and come back during the upcoming road trip, which would have been good cuz then he would have a few games under his belt before the big xmas game.... we do not want to lose to a team that didnt make the playoffs on xmas. THAT would be an F U to the warrior fan base. Its bad enough we are behind the clippers in the standings currently.... that should never happen under any circumstance to a team with 5 all stars

I didnít think theyíd bring him back till all star break. Whatever they do Iím sure he will be on minute restrictions.

It would be nice if you didn't talk about injuries any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Just ignore his injury comments and focus on when Boogie is coming back... my fantasy team notes say he wanted back on the 5 game road trip but need staff pushed back wanting him to work on conditioning. Their gonna re-evaluate tomorrow but he apparently looks good in the scrimmages.

there is no discussion at all about the warriors on this forum..... my concerns are reasonable and saying he will be back after xmas? I mean thats such a weird way to phrase something. What does xmas mean in that sentence??? just a random date

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    there is no discussion at all about the warriors on this forum..... my concerns are reasonable and saying he will be back after xmas? I mean thats such a weird way to phrase something. What does xmas mean in that sentence??? just a random date
    Donít play dumb stylez. You know what heís talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Donít play dumb stylez. You know what heís talking about.
    I honestly dont.... its a weird way to phrase a return date. I also think its odd that they say there are no setbacks- when apparently cousins was aiming for this road trip to return

Its amazing that whenever you see any concern over guys consistently missing a lot of games.... you dismiss legitimate questions that need to be addressed. Your reasoning is just that its harder to stay healthy now than it has ever been for past generations.

Personally, I think you gotta question the conditioning, the training staff, and the players overall ability to manage his body

I honestly dont.... its a weird way to phrase a return date. I also think its odd that they say there are no setbacks- when apparently cousins was aiming for this road trip to return
    Youíve gone as far to say that we were tanking (we won the championship that year) because Curry took longer to come back than you thought he should.

Cousins wants to play. He wants to be part of winning the championship. We donít need to rush him back. We need him 100. If making him wait just a little longer so he can get his conditioning up and they can see how his body responds to more physical stress the better for us and himself.

Youíve gone as far to say that we were tanking (we won the championship that year) because Curry took longer to come back than you thought he should.

Cousins wants to play. He wants to be part of winning the championship. We donít need to rush him back. We need him 100. If making him wait just a little longer so he can get his conditioning up and they can see how his body responds to more physical stress the better for us and himself.
    so yeah... that didnt really address anything about my post. What bothered me is they listed him coming back AFTER Xmas? but wtf does that mean? the week after xmas, a month after xmas? its just like a piece of nothing information

so yeah... that didnt really address anything about my post. What bothered me is they listed him coming back AFTER Xmas? but wtf does that mean? the week after xmas, a month after xmas? its just like a piece of nothing information
    It is... heís pushing to come back now. They say after Xmas... Iíd guess if there are no updates of set backs it will be sooner rather then later. Only time will tell.

It is... heís pushing to come back now. They say after Xmas... Iíd guess if there are no updates of set backs it will be sooner rather then later. Only time will tell.
    they arent listing specific setbacks because the word set back automatically will draw all sorts of bad attention to the situation- but moving his return date from a very specific time frame (during the upcoming road trip) to a later much more vague time frame would suggest that something happened that made doctors all of a sudden think he was not going to be ready. Call it whatever you want, but thats a setback.

In July he said he was targeting training camp as a return time, I could understand the team wanting to wait 6-8 weeks from then to make sure he is good to go, but then the additional push back is concerning.

I too was bothered by the after Christmas comment. If he looks good in practice then they should play him for that game. That should be the goal and nothing after.

To respond to your other injury posts: it appears the Dubs are being extra cautious this year. With Curry, Booggir and now Green, it appears that theyíre waiting longer than normal, absolutely. Would be surprised if they didnít give AF about Jones though and his shoulder. Dude needs to prove heís a player and currently, Iím not sure? and Iím sure they arenít either..