Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Something is going on with draymond

Its starting to feel like the warriors might be looking to move draymond and want to keep things as quiet as possible. This injury that he is out for is bizarre. I cant think of a time the warriors have sat a player for 6 games before deciding to look into what the problem was. Usually they immediately do an MRI for anything that seems like it might need one.

He has sat out 1/3 of the season and we are currently in the exact same spot we were when he missed his first game. Im wondering if they are waiting for the december 15th time frame when a lot of players become tradeable.

On a side note- Fitz and JB have been talking more about the return of Boogie in the next 3-4 weeks during their broadcasts. Im wondering if they have any new information- because I still havent heard a rough return time frame from any official sources

It's possible Dray has been pushing harder because his body isn't cooperating and he may be realizing that he may not get a max deal if he can't play at an extremely high level.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's possible Dray has been pushing harder because his body isn't cooperating and he may be realizing that he may not get a max deal if he can't play at an extremely high level.
    so the things draymond thinks will get him a max deal.

1) Elect not to give KD the ball because going and dribbling it off your foot is a better idea in a game ending situation. (A max player knows that at very least, a reasonable shot must be gotten up in that situation... Im not even requiring that he make the shot)

2) Attacking KD for questioning Draymonds horrendous decision.... and yes, after that crap draymond pulled.... KD had every right to talk to him like he was a scrub.

3) Milk a toe injury and basically assure the warriors fans that we are going to do the same crap we did last year that I thought they were going to try and avoid. A month into the season and we are sitting half our all stars. Fitz made such a big deal about the 4 stars only playing 41 games together last year and yet this crap doesnt seem to concern him.

4) Creating friction between durant and the rest of the warriors. Draymond costed the warriors a championship- durant has carried them to championships every year hes been here so far.

If the warriors can get a decent player or 2 in return for draymond.... id be fine with trading him

I don't think Draymond is thinking rationally necessarily. He's always pushed himself and others at an extreme level, and now he may be pushing beyond what he's capable of. He's done it before, it wouldn't be surprising if he did it again.

And Stylez, I say this with love, I'm not going to respond to your idiotic "milking" comments any more, nor do I think will anyone else who have been down that road with you before.

I doubt he’s traded when they don’t have any idea about what KD is gonna do. I wouldn’t have an issue if they got a great return but I doubt we’d get value for Draymond.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I doubt he’s traded when they don’t have any idea about what KD is gonna do. I wouldn’t have an issue if they got a great return but I doubt we’d get value for Draymond.
    I saw scoots saying that KD all but said he was going to re sign with the warriors. I didnt see that clear of an indication, although KD did say he was about the money, and the warriors will be able to give him more guaranteed money than any other team. I cant see the warriors low balling him as they are about to open up the chase center. To leave the warriors he would have to be willing to leave a huge amount of money on the table..... which contradicts what we have heard him talking about so far.

Also his brother said he wants to fill up his hand with rings before getting out of here. He has 3 more to go before his hand is full

All this has happened after the Green and Durant fiasco. The Warriors then suspend him for a game and then the toe sprain. Coincidence? Did he get upset and decided to kick something, like a wall? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    All this has happened after the Green and Durant fiasco. The Warriors then suspend him for a game and then the toe sprain. Coincidence? Did he get upset and decided to kick something, like a wall? Who knows.
    apparently green is out atleast another week.... something doesnt smell right. They might have told green that he isnt playing until durant agrees to sign long term.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    apparently green is out atleast another week.... something doesnt smell right. They might have told green that he isnt playing until durant agrees to sign long term.
    THAT is some way out there speculation, even for you.

THAT is some way out there speculation, even for you.
    they are more realistically looking to trade him.... again it got pushed back yesterday. its a toe injury..... something isnt right

Listened to Bob Myers in an interview with Greg Papa and he really downplayed the Green and Durant issue. He confirmed that Green has a sprained toe and its an injury where you want it to completely heal or its going to be an ongoing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    Listened to Bob Myers in an interview with Greg Papa and he really downplayed the Green and Durant issue. He confirmed that Green has a sprained toe and its an injury where you want it to completely heal or its going to be an ongoing issue.
    yup and bob myers has proven to be completely upfront and honest about these issues..... (IE boguts surgery was just to clear clean out his ankle after the operation.)

yup and bob myers has proven to be completely upfront and honest about these issues..... (IE boguts surgery was just to clear clean out his ankle after the operation.)
    I'm fairly sure that wasn't Myers. But yes, Stylez, people are not always going to tell the truth to the press.

I'm fairly sure that wasn't Myers. But yes, Stylez, people are not always going to tell the truth to the press.
    Myers gave an interview afterwards talking about how upfront and transparent he was trying to be through the whole situation.....an absolute joke.

Yes people are going to lie to the media..... so why is it wrong to question peoples honesty when they are saying things to the media.... or expecting some proof before just taking their word

Myers gave an interview afterwards talking about how upfront and transparent he was trying to be through the whole situation.....an absolute joke.

Yes people are going to lie to the media..... so why is it wrong to question peoples honesty when they are saying things to the media.... or expecting some proof before just taking their word
    Bogut was acquired before Myers was GM.

Regardless, you need to let it go. Your whole obsession with injuries is pointless. You are never going to get your "proof" on a regular basis, it's almost certainly illegal for any to be given, and if they did offer it you wouldn't believe it any way. The issue is not whether they are lying or not, nor whether you believe or question them, it's that the whole endeavor is entirely pointless as there are no possible answers to your speculation until the players plays again and before that it is a largely useless line of discussion.