• 50+

5 71.43%
  • 40+

1 14.29%
  • Less than 40

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Right back into a losing streak. Embarrassed at home by the Suns now embarrassed at home by the Bucks.

really dont understand why RW gets so little playing time. Having him in there alters offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Right back into a losing streak. Embarrassed at home by the Suns now embarrassed at home by the Bucks.
    If I were to say this all hell would have broken loose.

losing streak ended with a butt whooping of a mediocre team

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    really dont understand why RW gets so little playing time. Having him in there alters offense.
    I love what this kid brings. However, consistency is the first step to greatness. F ESPN blurbs, just keep learning and improving while working. " the harder I work, the luckier I get". My opinion.

We lose all of our momentum when Kyrie takes his first break.

We have attempted 17 more shots and are down by 7. You just can't shoot that poorly at home.

Quote Originally Posted by roy hobbs View Post
    I love what this kid brings. However, consistency is the first step to greatness. F ESPN blurbs, just keep learning and improving while working. " the harder I work, the luckier I get". My opinion.
    Agree, but having very few opportunities doesn't help his development either.

Fantastic finish tonight. Irving clutch as hell and Tatum had a nasty block

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If I were to say this all hell would have broken loose.
    Because you do that with every Boston sport all year long. You did it with the Red Sox who won the World Series lol. Youíre toxic.

Whatever the reason they just aren't that good of a basketball team, so frustrating.

Still hopes of a strong 2nd half and ~52 win season. Too soon to write the C's off.

But early on I'm not a big fan of this team. Doesn't seem like any grit. No real chemistry. Already there are reports of tensions between Kyrie and Stevens.

I wouldn't mind seeing KI moved in a crafty deal. Not a huge fan.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Still hopes of a strong 2nd half and ~52 win season. Too soon to write the C's off.

But early on I'm not a big fan of this team. Doesn't seem like any grit. No real chemistry. Already there are reports of tensions between Kyrie and Stevens.

I wouldn't mind seeing KI moved in a crafty deal. Not a huge fan.
    Yikes. Without Irving Iím not sure this team would currently be a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Yikes. Without Irving Iím not sure this team would currently be a playoff team.
    Stevens has done more with less.

I have the utmost respect for Kyrie's offensive game and clutch. But whether he's hindering their system and the right guy to build a locker room around -- I have reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Stevens has done more with less.

I have the utmost respect for Kyrie's offensive game and clutch. But whether he's hindering their system and the right guy to build a locker room around -- I have reservations.
    All of those ďmore with lessĒ teams were bad in the playoffs because we had no one who could do what Kyrie can.

We just got him and you already want to trade him? Do you know how difficult it is to acquire stars in todayís league? You canít win without them.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast