• 50+

4 66.67%
  • 40+

1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Smart should have been benched much earlier in this game. He ****ing blows tonight

These guys are idiots. How are you going to foul a 3 point shooter multiple times In a game?
    Last edited by bosox1899; 02-12-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    I will not miss rozier.
    I don't think he did anything that negatively affected the game... He seemed to play within himself... Big 3 towards the end...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Smart should have been benched much earlier in this game. He ****ing blows tonight
    I usually don't agree with you, but I'll totally agree with that post...

He looked like 17'/18' Smart... He had no business taking 8 3's and not even hitting one... Stupid foul on Butler behind the arc... Luckily Butler sucked from the line towards the end of the game...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Where are all the Hayward comments...???

I don't expect for the basket to look like a swimming pool every night, but he looked pretty damn comfortable... It's a good pick me up for the whole team...

Reggie Lewis

That last foul behind the arc for Butler was BS... He's one guy that hasn't seemed to let the throw out your legs foul mean anything to him... Smart may be a flopper, but when it comes to flailing your legs out behind the arc, Butler takes 1st place... The refs need to keep a better eye on that...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I don't think he did anything that negatively affected the game... He seemed to play within himself... Big 3 towards the end...
    He's way too inconsistent. He's a below 40% fg shooter for his career and this season he's shooting 22% from 3 and that's not much lower than his norm. He had a solid postseason last year but besides that he's either on fire or ice cold, mostly the latter

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I know Irving is hurt, but Wanamaker should not be playing unless the game is a blowout. There's gotta be some buyout option somewhere.
    Someone must have needed a breather or something because I totally agree with you...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Where are all the Hayward comments...???

I don't expect for the basket to look like a swimming pool every night, but he looked pretty damn comfortable... It's a good pick me up for the whole team...
    That was the best part of the game but for some reason he passes it and hides in the corner. If you're on fire like that, you should be shooting it everytime. Instead they have smart begging for the ball in the post and he's the worse shooter for the night

Hayward was great...Smart stunk up the court with bad shots. That Tatum spin and slam tho 😮😮💥💥

Another great team performance last night. Next year, when Hayward is healthy and point forward this O will be much more dynamic IMO.

Poll question: how big of a fraud will Kyrie be sitting out against two EC playoff teams, then viola! Be throwing lobs/playing grab *** with Bronny on Sunday in the ASG?

Wait for it: "but Ky needs to get his legs back for the 2nd half. He's really doing it for the team! Look at the leadership!"
    Last edited by elements1985; Yesterday at 09:28 AM.

Yes, Celtics are 10-2 without Kyrie. No, they are absolutely not better without him.

Net rtg w/ Kyrie: +8.9
    Net rtg w/o Kyrie: +1.8

Offensive rtg w/ Kyrie: 113.8
    Offensive rtg w/o Kyrie: 105.0

"We need Kyrie to be the best version of ourselves.”
    https://twitter.com/chrisforsberg_/s...788420101?s=21

Then Ainge quoted this tweet with “duh☘️“. Love it.

https://twitter.com/danielrainge/sta...526916097?s=21

The two Kyrie-less losses came against two current playoff teams with a combined winning percentage of .534. The 10 wins came against nine teams — three of which are currently playoff bound — with a combined winning percentage of .457. Put another way, more than half of the wins have come against lottery teams.

The more telling stat here is Boston’s overall on/off splits this season. With Irving on the court, Boston’s offensive rating is a team-best 113.8 and the team owns a net rating of plus-8.9 overall in his 1,526 minutes of floor time. Boston’s offensive rating plummets to 105 — a mark that would rank them 27th behind the Cleveland Cavaliers if maintained for the season — with a team-worst off-court net rating of plus-1.8 during the 1,278 minutes with Irving off the floor.

Those net ratings suggest that, when Irving is on the court, the Celtics play at a level somewhere between conference leaders Milwaukee and Golden State, and, when he’s on the bench, they are a seventh or eighth seed at best.
    https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/cel...mpression=true

Very good article. Basically explains why the “get rid of Kyrie” take is downright stupid, at best.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718