Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Number of wins for the 18'/19' Celtics

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 60+

    0 0%
  • 50+

    4 66.67%
  • 40+

    1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

    1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 172 of 172
  1. #166
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    This is as lazy as I’ve seen them play all year. That tired off a back to back? Hopefully Brad goes deep into the bench because there’s no energy.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NB MA
    Posts
    10,736
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    I don’t think a single line of this makes sense.
    If their so good like you and others claim, how come their not one of the top three seeded teams in the league?

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,380
    Man, you watch the ball movement on ATL. The C's would be unstoppable if they played more selflessly.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If their so good like you and others claim, how come their not one of the top three seeded teams in the league?
    They haven’t played well in close games. They’ve had to make arguably the biggest team-chemistry adjustment in the league due to Irving and Hayward’s returns.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    They haven’t played well in close games. They’ve had to make arguably the biggest team-chemistry adjustment in the league due to Irving and Hayward’s returns.
    How long we gonna give that excuse for? Basketball should be the easiest game to fold in new talent. The bulk of Hayward's mins have been on the 2nd unit (although, it's true that they've decided to play GH over short-term winning).

    I watch nearly every game and don't enjoy watching this team. Effort isn't there, ball movement isn't there. Technically they're a top defense but opponents are averaging ~106 PPG. No way are they coming close to the Finals, as presently constituted.

    The Golden State game was on after Sat's game and the ball movement was night and day. I really hope Danny make a move because (no hyperbole) I can't stand watching this anymore.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    How long we gonna give that excuse for? Basketball should be the easiest game to fold in new talent. The bulk of Hayward's mins have been on the 2nd unit (although, it's true that they've decided to play GH over short-term winning).
    That excuse is valid until Hayward returns to form and the young guys learn how to play off the ball. Neither of those are anywhere close to 100%. This team isn’t winning anything without Kyrie, so Rozier/Brown/Tatum/etc need to adjust their games. They’ve gotten better but still have a ways to go.

    I watch nearly every game and don't enjoy watching this team. Effort isn't there, ball movement isn't there. Technically they're a top defense but opponents are averaging ~106 PPG. No way are they coming close to the Finals, as presently constituted.

    The Golden State game was on after Sat's game and the ball movement was night and day. I really hope Danny make a move because (no hyperbole) I can't stand watching this anymore.
    Kyrie is arguably the most exciting player in the league. If you can’t get excited by him...

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    That excuse is valid until Hayward returns to form and the young guys learn how to play off the ball. Neither of those are anywhere close to 100%. This team isn’t winning anything without Kyrie, so Rozier/Brown/Tatum/etc need to adjust their games. They’ve gotten better but still have a ways to go.



    Kyrie is arguably the most exciting player in the league. If you can’t get excited by him...
    Who cares. Great team basketball is infinitely more enjoyable to watch than one guy razzle dazzle. I just find this team an all-around horrible/unenjoyable product to watch for the talent level.

    But, I'll keep watching....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •