• 50+

4 66.67%
  • 40+

1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    This is as lazy as I’ve seen them play all year. That tired off a back to back? Hopefully Brad goes deep into the bench because there’s no energy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    I don’t think a single line of this makes sense.
    If their so good like you and others claim, how come their not one of the top three seeded teams in the league?

Man, you watch the ball movement on ATL. The C's would be unstoppable if they played more selflessly.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If their so good like you and others claim, how come their not one of the top three seeded teams in the league?
    They haven’t played well in close games. They’ve had to make arguably the biggest team-chemistry adjustment in the league due to Irving and Hayward’s returns.

They haven’t played well in close games. They’ve had to make arguably the biggest team-chemistry adjustment in the league due to Irving and Hayward’s returns.
    How long we gonna give that excuse for? Basketball should be the easiest game to fold in new talent. The bulk of Hayward's mins have been on the 2nd unit (although, it's true that they've decided to play GH over short-term winning).

I watch nearly every game and don't enjoy watching this team. Effort isn't there, ball movement isn't there. Technically they're a top defense but opponents are averaging ~106 PPG. No way are they coming close to the Finals, as presently constituted.

The Golden State game was on after Sat's game and the ball movement was night and day. I really hope Danny make a move because (no hyperbole) I can't stand watching this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    How long we gonna give that excuse for? Basketball should be the easiest game to fold in new talent. The bulk of Hayward's mins have been on the 2nd unit (although, it's true that they've decided to play GH over short-term winning).
    That excuse is valid until Hayward returns to form and the young guys learn how to play off the ball. Neither of those are anywhere close to 100%. This team isn’t winning anything without Kyrie, so Rozier/Brown/Tatum/etc need to adjust their games. They’ve gotten better but still have a ways to go.

I watch nearly every game and don't enjoy watching this team. Effort isn't there, ball movement isn't there. Technically they're a top defense but opponents are averaging ~106 PPG. No way are they coming close to the Finals, as presently constituted.

The Golden State game was on after Sat's game and the ball movement was night and day. I really hope Danny make a move because (no hyperbole) I can't stand watching this anymore.
    Kyrie is arguably the most exciting player in the league. If you can’t get excited by him...

That excuse is valid until Hayward returns to form and the young guys learn how to play off the ball. Neither of those are anywhere close to 100%. This team isn’t winning anything without Kyrie, so Rozier/Brown/Tatum/etc need to adjust their games. They’ve gotten better but still have a ways to go.

Kyrie is arguably the most exciting player in the league. If you can’t get excited by him...
    Who cares. Great team basketball is infinitely more enjoyable to watch than one guy razzle dazzle. I just find this team an all-around horrible/unenjoyable product to watch for the talent level.

But, I'll keep watching....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112