4 66.67%
  • 40+

1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    In the last 5 minutes of a close game, Morris should not be on the floor and Smart should only be on for defense. The Baynes injury sucks, only reason Embiid got 37.
    I don't know what they're doing with Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Repeat After Me THIS TEAM SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    43-29. 5th in the NBA in point differential behind Milwaukee, GS, Toronto, and Denver. The only thing that sucks is your takes.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I can't wait for ZH721 to chime in and defend this team.
    They’re 43-29. Hayward out. Smart ejected. Baynes hurt. Barely lost to a team who’s 4 games ahead of them in the standings. Get a grip.
    Last edited by ZH721; Yesterday at 10:50 AM.

The 76’ers have a very tall starting lineup. You can’t go small against that because all their guys are also quick and super skilled. You need Morris and his length in there over Rozier. Otherwise, they’d dominate more inside than they already did.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    43-29. 5th in the NBA in point differential behind Milwaukee, GS, Toronto, and Denver. The only thing that sucks is your takes.

They’re 43-29. Hayward out. Smart ejected. Baynes hurt. Barely lost to a team who’s 4 games ahead of them in the standings. Get a grip.
    Slowly moving the goalposts there brother. Can't tell who's had the more disappointing year, Lakers or you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Slowly moving the goalposts there brother. Can't tell who's had the more disappointing year, Lakers or you on PSD.
    How did I move the goal posts? I’ve responded the same exact way every time that poster has spewed his trash.

You’ve probably had the most disappointing year. I still haven’t been wrong on any take or statement that I’ve put out lol.

Greg Monroe added on a 10-day contract

Team considering promoting Thomas Robinson to the active roster afterwards

Jaylen Brown missed almost 2 weeks last season when he fell hard on his back.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I was right they SUCKKKKKKKK this yr.

Well I'm glad I decided to not watch the game looks like a solid 4th quarter and another good shooting performance from Tatum. I'd say the trade rumors have officially got to him, lol. Will they get knocked out in the 1st round or make the finals?

We say this team sucks and while that sounds very broad it's a true statement. Scoring twice in 20 possessions to end the games is pathetic and like I said I can't stand this team the way it's made up. I am starting to be fine with trading Tatum as long as Davis signs an extension. I'm becoming less enthused with Tatum after seeing him miss so many easy layups

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930