4 66.67%
  • 40+

1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Celtics 2018'/2019' season in game thread

Starting from game 21... "Let's go C's"...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-25-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Starting from game 21... "Let's go C's"...

Thanks for starting a new thread. I fully believe this will change their luck and get things rolling. Just keep in mind if the win the next game then lose the one after that you'll have to start a thread for every game, lol.

I think they'll eventually get into their groove and start rolling. Winning 40 out of the next 62 games is certainly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    I think they'll eventually get into their groove and start rolling. Winning 40 out of the next 62 games is certainly possible.
    Philly pretty much did that last season...

I believe January they'll be rolling...

I also strongly believe that this team is obviously built for the post-season... No team and I mean no team can beat this C's team in a 7 game series... They make the post-season should mean they have gone on to finish strong...

This may be a season where being the 5-8 seed is not unfathomable... 45 and 37 would be a regular season disappointment, but what is important...??? Playoffs...

Obviously all want this to be the 07'/08' team as far as record goes, but that team wasn't losing if they were a 5-8 seed...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

I say after the all star break they'll be in playoff mode and looking like we thought they would look. GOOD

hey lookie there, a good start against the Pelicans.

I do like the move of Marcus Smart starting. If Jaylen is gonna brick threes and play average defense send him to the bench. At least Smart bricks threes and plays pretty good defense lol.

BTW who saw Pascal Siakam coming? Unreal. At this point he's miles better than Jaylen Brown, never would have guessed that.

Tremendous job to finish the game... everyone finished.

If we can just somehow/someway play like this the rest of the season, I'd stop complaining but we all know they won't. But it was a good win though.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    but we all know they won't.
    I need some powerball or mega numbers...

Reggie Lewis

I think the in your face line-up of AL-Morris-JT-Smart-Kyrie should continue...

Good 1st qtr and this team is a different animal...

The C's have a big investment in Gordon... IMO, he needs to be brought along slowly... Off the bench for no more than 25mpg... He's not gonna hurt this team when he's on the floor... He'll contribute... IMO, there's no timetable for when he'll regain full strength, but I bet it won't be this season... Maybe playoffs if they're lucky... 32mil next season IMO is all the more reason to get him healthy... Feet and ankles are a basketball players worst enemy... Even if he has a hot hand, I think he should still be on a minute restriction...

I never thought I say this, but I love Smart getting 40min... Guy looks like he can play 48min each night... His junkyard dog defense will show it's head soon enough... Hopefully Stevens liked what he saw with Smart and the 1st unit...

Ben Rohrbach
    ‏Verified account @brohrbach
    9h9 hours ago

Pretty clear that Kyrie Irving wants Marcus Smart to continue starting alongside him. Definitely set the tone tonight.

Little nervous about Terry... Hopefully he doesn't let a game like last night get to his head and start getting outside of the offensive sets and starts chucking...

Nice little break coming up until Friday...

A nice little run is what this team needs...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-27-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Reggie Lewis

Where is all the hate mongering...???

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If we can just somehow/someway play like this the rest of the season, I'd stop complaining but we all know they won't. But it was a good win though.

If we can just somehow/someway play like this the rest of the season, I'd stop complaining...(but we all know I👈 won't). But it was a good win though.

What he really meant to say. 😁
    Last edited by esb; 11-27-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Where is all the hate mongering...???
    I got some for you!!

Why is Yabusele getting minutes over Robert Williams?? Indefensible.

There's no one in the known universe that thinks Yabusele is an NBA player. Robert Williams, despite his natural-knuckle-headedness has a chance however.

So why is this fat scrub still getting any minutes? Hateful enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by martinaw7 View Post
    I got some for you!!

Why is Yabusele getting minutes over Robert Williams?? Indefensible.

There's no one in the known universe that thinks Yabusele is an NBA player. Robert Williams, despite his natural-knuckle-headedness has a chance however.

So why is this fat scrub still getting any minutes? Hateful enough for you?
    They picked up his team option, so maybe DA wants to see if he has any value...

I would like to see more of Williams III also, but since there are no injuries to their bigs, it's probably smart to bring him along slowly... Also, no reason to take minutes away from Baynes... He's not a Maine regular, which shows what they think of him... Which I would assume is pretty good... At least he's making the best of his mini appearances... Who knows, if the C's get into a groove, maybe we'll see more of him...

It also seems like his early shenanigans are a thing of the past...

Reggie Lewis

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast