4 66.67%
  • 40+

1 16.67%
  • Less than 40

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He sucked as I documented so clearly and so often going back into 2011. He proved me right.
    Oh I remember. Nobody believed in Rondo's slow decline despite the numbers. His locker room shenanigans C's fans willfully ignored (sulking in his car before games, throwing remote through TV during film, being kicked off USA basketball, arguably running Allen out of town).

What makes me chuckle is when Stevens first got to Boston. Everyone said RR and Brad would work well together, Rondo would help raise the kids

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Williams is so fun to watch. Hopefully more PT coming.
    I know, those back to back blocks with Yabu last night. What a steal.

wow James Johnson with the poster dunk. Looked like Gerald Green getting way up there.

If this team is going to play like this on a back to back which they have been doing this season, they're going no where in the postseason

^ last year 19 playoff games in 42 days (start day count on game 1 day), no back to backs

last year 15 back to backs in regular season.

I'm more concerned with the W-L record against teams projected to be in the playoffs, the health of the bigs come playoff time, and the way they often don't play well with a full bench.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Don't know why this keeps popping up:

https://chowderandchampions.com/2019...-bradley-beal/

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    If this team is going to play like this on a back to back which they have been doing this season, they're going no where in the postseason
    This doesnít even make sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    This doesnít even make sense lol.
    It was worded incorrectly but I was saying if this team can't play with the energy required for back to back games then they're not going todo well in the postseason with the condensed schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    ^ last year 19 playoff games in 42 days (start day count on game 1 day), no back to backs

last year 15 back to backs in regular season.

I'm more concerned with the W-L record against teams projected to be in the playoffs, the health of the bigs come playoff time, and the way they often don't play well with a full bench.
    True but in the postseason they're playing every other day, they're not going to get 3 to 3 days off like they do in the regular season.

https://twitter.com/thehoopcentral/s...897827329?s=21

Have to wonder is Jaylen Brown will be on the trading block soon. Hasnít seen much improvement this year and doesnít really fit with the team. From what Iíve seen his attitude hasnít been the best this year. Videos of the guys around him smiling and having fun and he never seems to be happy. Iím guessing he doesnít like coming off the bench and seeing his minutes decrease.

Morris is a vet playing very well and Iíve always liked his attitude. Iíd hate to give up on Browns potential, but man. He does expire after next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    https://twitter.com/thehoopcentral/s...897827329?s=21

Have to wonder is Jaylen Brown will be on the trading block soon. Hasnít seen much improvement this year and doesnít really fit with the team. From what Iíve seen his attitude hasnít been the best this year. Videos of the guys around him smiling and having fun and he never seems to be happy. Iím guessing he doesnít like coming off the bench and seeing his minutes decrease.

Morris is a vet playing very well and Iíve always liked his attitude. Iíd hate to give up on Browns potential, but man. He does expire after next year.
    I still like Brown. 3 point % has dropped, but he's making shots that he wouldn't have in year 1. Like the fadeaway from the foul line against BK. Only got 14 mins last night, wasn't impressed with Brad's rotation.

Digging into that above Beal trade. The thought is to move Brown --> Beal, then Beal --> AD this-offseason. To help spare Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    I still like Brown. 3 point % has dropped, but he's making shots that he wouldn't have in year 1. Like the fadeaway from the foul line against BK. Only got 14 mins last night, wasn't impressed with Brad's rotation.

Digging into that above Beal trade. The thought is to move Brown --> Beal, then Beal --> AD this-offseason. To help spare Tatum.
    I saw that the article wants to move Smart as well. Not sure how much better thatís getting us.

From there, adding what to Beal for AD? Our assets are starting to dissolve with contracts expiring. We canít leave AD alone again.

Brown and Morris also got on each other's nerves the other day leading to Morris shoving Brown.

And moving Smart would be stupid as hell.

Loss to the Heat, loss to the Magic. It's hard to get excited about this team.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast