• 50+

3 75.00%
  • 40+

1 25.00%
  • Less than 40

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Only concern is Mr. Smart... He needs to be a distributor not the 17'/18' chucker from 26+ feet...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Great all around game by Big AL...

JB looked like a completely different player last night... One of his best games as a Celtic...

He was aggressive moving without the ball, which placed him in good places for a pass...

One thing I think he can improve on his is his iso play when he brings the ball up towards the top of the... Couple of times he would be aggressive at the top of the key, but then would dish it out to the wing...

Theis filled in nice when Baynes went down...

Not the best game for Morris, but he's not the black hole like he was last season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

absolutely demolishing Chicago tonight with Horford, Baynes, Williams all out

Theis taking full advantage, playing really well

Now these last few games is how I want to see them play.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    To those who are waiting for the C's to lose, please stand up...
    I guess a few are taking a break from the C's mini win streak...

Reggie Lewis

Man I know it's hard but I'd like to see Williams get more playing time. That block on Davis is the highlight of this game.

Jaylen was a mess those last few mins. Overdribbling several plays, missed RW wide open under the basket and Morris wide open for 3 at the same time and then tossing it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Man I know it's hard but I'd like to see Williams get more playing time. That block on Davis is the highlight of this game.
    well this is his chance to shine with Horford and Baynes out. Very exciting to watch him. He got another tip block on Davis at the end of the 2nd. Gotta love having a legit rim protector for once.

Williams can use this game to pogo his confidence. I'm really pulling for the kid that's for sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Lol Davis and Holiday playing almost the whole game and still can't beat our bench. I think Davis will demand a trade here after this game, jk. But what a statement game with all these guys out. They are officially back and I think undefeated since this thread has been started.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Lol Davis and Holiday playing almost the whole game and still can't beat our bench.
    I didn't get that either... 2nd of a back to back and AD getting charlie horse the night before...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Jaylen was a mess those last few mins. Overdribbling several plays, missed RW wide open under the basket and Morris wide open for 3 at the same time and then tossing it away.
    JB has made a few mistakes, but compared to how he looked prior to the injury, I'll take this JB any day of the week... JB getting to the line almost 6 times a night is a good thing for him, especially since he looks a hell of lot more comfortable shooting FT's...

A few times RWIII was missed and not just from JB... That was his first real night of action so I'm sure the gelling wasn't exactly there...

I'm impressed with what Semi has brought these last few games...

Reggie Lewis

How are those "Morris needs to be traded ASAP", "Morris is going to take minutes away from so and so", "Morris is going to bi**h about his drop in minutes", or the best one "Morris isn't going to be a team player because he's not going to like his role"...???

Injuries are inevitable in pro sports... Morris like Smart has been Elmers Glue for this roster... Love what he's doing and all the praise he gives the young guys...

I will say that Stevens needs to have a quiet sit down with Smart and tell him not to turn into last years chucker... He shouldn't be taking more that 5 shots a game, and those shots should be put backs or drives to the basket...

Reggie Lewis

I hope tonight at least settled that Yabu should never get minutes over Williams. Williams showed more tonight than Yabu has shown in his career. Still tough to justify him getting minutes over Baynes or Theis but... Brad needs to find him some minutes, the fans are practically losing their minds for this kid to play, he's a highlight reel a minute.

Aggressive Jaylen is soooooo much better. I mean, he still can't dribble, or finish, or really create for others but...he's solid when he's aggressive, and I do agree that his FT looks much improved.

Smart is always going to be such a strange and polarizing player, his stats are puke worthy, and he chucks bad threes too often, but he really seems to strengthen that first unit, and help us win.

Love the way we played this game, driving to the hoop!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123