Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I like the chance they are taking on Rueben Foster. There is no guarantee he even plays, but I think if he's going to get his life turned around, I think the Redskins give him the best chance as they have a plethora of his college teammates in place.

Honestly it was the best place for him to land.

We gonna claim Kareem Hunt now, too?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Ill take Hunt in a heartbeat. Get on that ****

They should go all in, but maybe they should send Bruce Allen to the podium this time instead of Doug Williams.

Honestly though, we have Guice, we don't really need Hunt. I was very interested to see Guice and Thompson in our backfield. Injuries suck.

Alex Smith when he went down. Redskins season looks like it will go down with him.
    Ready For Autumn Skies

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    We gonna claim Kareem Hunt now, too?
    I think its amusing that you are against the redskins signing these guys, but the guy in your sig got fired from the WWE because of sexual assault allegations
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I think its amusing that you are against the redskins signing these guys, but the guy in your sig got fired from the WWE because of sexual assault allegations
    Allegations are different than if someone actually served a suspension for them and/or on video tape. If I recsall correctly, Arndt's case in Phoenix was dismissed

He was suspended by the wwe, and then fired by the wwe because of the allegations. There were rumors that he was hard to work with and kinda of a prick in the locker room, and this was a way for wwe to get rid of him, but nothing was confirmed, just the wwe saying something along the lines of we have a 0 tolerance policy of sexual assault.

Like I said, it just seems interesting that youre anti these guys when theres a guy in your sig that lost his job because of rape allegations.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

1) Norman will probably be released this offseason
    2) Norman is a part of the secondary, he is overpaid but he can be replaced. Swearinger and Dix will be a solid safety combo, Dumbar has been hurt lately, which has been when we started losing.
    3) I disliked the trade, and I absolutely hated the contract when it all happened
    4) Iduno what to say? I think we've done pretty good picking up AP when our projected starter went down with a torn ACL... not sure how that should be filed under the "this franchise is a mess" file, I think that should be in the "that was actually a good decision by our front office" file
    5) We knew all this after 2016, but yet we didn't go after any real pass catchers in the draft or FA
    6) Agreed, I would have rather kept Wil Compton but whatev
    7) Im not ready for Gruden to be fired yet.
    No one expected Peterson to look this good. If they did, he definitely would not have been available for us to pick up in the preseason. They took a gamble and got lucky that a future all time great rb still had something left in the tank. Again, without Peterson turning a bunch of negative yard plays into positive ones and single handedly winning some late games, the teams record would be far worse. And can you really believe that Guice would be just as good or better than AP, considering that most of the great runs we've been seeing less than a handful of rb's in the league could pull off?

Gruden has been here for 5 years, with a losing record of 34-41, never had a season with more than 9 wins, hardly has his team prepared, consistently fails in the elementary aspects of coaching (game/clock management), and frequently loses primetime divisional games. Yet you feel that he deserves to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    No one expected Peterson to look this good. If they did, he definitely would not have been available for us to pick up in the preseason. They took a gamble and got lucky that a future all time great rb still had something left in the tank. Again, without Peterson turning a bunch of negative yard plays into positive ones and single handedly winning some late games, the teams record would be far worse. And can you really believe that Guice would be just as good or better than AP, considering that most of the great runs we've been seeing less than a handful of rb's in the league could pull off?

Gruden has been here for 5 years, with a losing record of 34-41, never had a season with more than 9 wins, hardly has his team prepared, consistently fails in the elementary aspects of coaching (game/clock management), and frequently loses primetime divisional games. Yet you feel that he deserves to stay?
    Im not sure what you are getting at with the AP statement. Its like people don't want to give the office/coaching staff credit for signing AP. They brought in other runningbacks other than AP for a workout after Guice went down.... I mean what do you want me to say?

Yep, sure do

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post

And if Bruce Allen had his way, AD would've never worked out for us. Doug Williams snuck him in there. Probably why Allen made him the fall guy for Foster.

I'm really damn tired of all the damn Kaepernik talk. Look, the guy hasn't been good since 2013. He is a career 59% completion guy. He has a so so 88% passer rating. In his last year on the field ,2016, he was 1-10 .........and then you have the kneeling BS, the suit against the NFL, and I can't see any reason to believe he is the best available. BS to all these reporters and talking heads, and fans who think he is.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I'm really damn tired of all the damn Kaepernik talk. Look, the guy hasn't been good since 2013. He is a career 59% completion guy. He has a so so 88% passer rating. In his last year on the field ,2016, he was 1-10 .........and then you have the kneeling BS, the suit against the NFL, and I can't see any reason to believe he is the best available. BS to all these reporters and talking heads, and fans who think he is.
    It might be because Im a skins fan so I hear more about the team, but I feel like we are getting way more heat for not signing him than any other team. We aren't the only team in the NFL to sign a QB after the first game of the season.

And nobody talks about the collusion lawsuit hes filed against the owners!!! Who in their right mind would higher a person who has a lawsuit against you?

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

It might be because Im a skins fan so I hear more about the team, but I feel like we are getting way more heat for not signing him than any other team. We aren't the only team in the NFL to sign a QB after the first game of the season.

And nobody talks about the collusion lawsuit hes filed against the owners!!! Who in their right mind would higher a person who has a lawsuit against you?
    He also hasn't played in two years. Is he in game shape?

Also, Sanchez has only been with the team for a couple weeks. He had a very limited "playbook" that he learned, that was designed specifically by Kevin O'Connell, and Jay Gruden handed over playcalling duties to O'Connell when Sanchez went in.

If anything, it would be setting up Kaepernick to fail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast