Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What do you want to see out of the last 6 games

I am just curious what everyone wants to see out of the last 6 games of the season? For me personally, I want to see some effort. If the Buffalo game showed us anything, it was a team who had given up on the coach and showed little to no effort. I'd like to see some effort over the last 6 games.

Secondly, I'd like to see an evaluation period. Let's find out some guys who could have future roles for us these last 6 games. I want to see more of guys like Elijah McGuire, Deontray Burnett, Daryl Roberts, possibly Brandon Copeland, Nathan Shepard.

Thirdly, I'd like to see the playbooks opened up more. You are 3-7; the likelihood of you making the playoffs is slim to none outside of winning 6 in a row to finish 9-7. Let's start seeing a more wide open offense; blitzing from all over the place, etc.
    Eichel Tower

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I feel the same. At this point the focus should be on effort and development, alone.
    Nothing else should matter.

I would give it another 2-3 games and then bring up practice squad guys.

Like the knicks, I want to see effort, intensity, fight , growth with losses.

I donít want them to tank. If they win, they win. They should want to win but wins are the last thing on my list of imprtance.

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I am just curious what everyone wants to see out of the last 6 games of the season? For me personally, I want to see some effort. If the Buffalo game showed us anything, it was a team who had given up on the coach and showed little to no effort. I'd like to see some effort over the last 6 games.

Secondly, I'd like to see an evaluation period. Let's find out some guys who could have future roles for us these last 6 games. I want to see more of guys like Elijah McGuire, Deontray Burnett, Daryl Roberts, possibly Brandon Copeland, Nathan Shepard.

Thirdly, I'd like to see the playbooks opened up more. You are 3-7; the likelihood of you making the playoffs is slim to none outside of winning 6 in a row to finish 9-7. Let's start seeing a more wide open offense; blitzing from all over the place, etc.
    Sheppard is a rotational 3-4 DE that makes Williamson & Lee look good.

They need to open the playbook.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Iíd like to see Darnold and the young TEs develop. Some more creative play calling and to see Johnson not look like a total waste of money.

More McGuire and Cannon too.

Losses

all losses and Donald not getting hurt. if we could get the no 1 pick we could flip it for a ton of picks

ravens to lose too so we could get john harbaugh next year

Quote Originally Posted by kpjets View Post
    ravens to lose too so we could get john harbaugh next year
    I would be happy with either Harbaugh. Regarding the rest of the season and Darnold specifically, he needs to cut the INTs in half at worst.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by kpjets View Post
    all losses and Donald not getting hurt. if we could get the no 1 pick we could flip it for a ton of picks
    Hell yes

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hell yes
    If Bowles thinks he's saving his job by not playing Darnold, then get rid of Bowles immediately. Play Darnold, Tank. Luckily, we don't even have to try to tank to be tanking at this point. I'd say play all of the young guys, but they may actually win one, so maybe not. We're only one game away from the top overall pick. Bosa would be a great get with that pick. Or, equally as good, trade down on the number one and try to get a couple of number ones and a two in return. With all the holes on this roster, the more high picks the better even tho' Macagnan looks like he can screw up a wet dream (one bright spot is Hackenberg is no longer eligible to be drafted again)

What do I want to see...PAIN!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."