Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    good news is we control our destiny to the playoffs. bad news is if we make it coach clap is back and so is scotty L in more likelihood.

i dont see dak getting better than what he is now if the same staff stays. Tennessee fired their coach after making the playoffs. does jerry have the balls to fire his secret lover if we make it?

the comment about romo vs dak was dumb. romo sat for three years, played for other coaches before this staff was here. its not an apples to apples comparison. im not excusing daks bad play but the situations in which became a starter in this league and how they got there are ten million degrees opposite of each other.

sean payton was on the staff when romo started, when he took the new orleans job he wanted to trade for romo. where is our sean payton to work with dak? coaching matters.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I donít. Remember the last time we went up against him and he lit us up? Well, I Think it was the last, but could be we have played hin afterwards
    Yeah but our defense is better now. I don't fear McCoy at all really. He'll be more aggressive than Smith but he's not as good. Backups do tend to do well against us, but this defense is much better than what we've had in the past.

Even though, Maher made the final kick, he makes me nervous. Even that last kick looked like it barely made it through. And how do you miss an extra point? I am sure Mamba with only his socks on can make an extra point.

Vander Esch is so impressive. There were some boos when he was drafted, but he always seems to be around the ball. He threw down a 320 pound tackle and then made a tackle on a speedy runner in open field. I had liked his pick in last year's draft thinking he was good with pass defense, but I hadn't realized that he was so good all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah but our defense is better now. I don't fear McCoy at all really. He'll be more aggressive than Smith but he's not as good. Backups do tend to do well against us, but this defense is much better than what we've had in the past.
    The defense has quietly risen to being ranked #6. Even with a depleted defense where they were looking for 3rd stringers, Marinelli somehow got these guys to really compete today. Vander Esch, Lawrence and Gregory were really impressive today.

If you think about this game really didn't even have to be that close. Beasely had the ball hit him right in the hands. And then that extra point.

And poor Jeff Heath...he had a clear interception. I've rarely seen a wide receiver pop a safety that hard. But, I guess that's what happens when you have a beast of a wide receiver as big as Julio Jones.

I hope so if the team can work together and not let go easily.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Even though, Maher made the final kick, he makes me nervous. Even that last kick looked like it barely made it through. And how do you miss an extra point? I am sure Mamba with only his socks on can make an extra point.
    Haha, I don't know about that.

If you think about this game really didn't even have to be that close. Beasely had the ball hit him right in the hands. And then that extra point.

And poor Jeff Heath...he had a clear interception. I've rarely seen a wide receiver pop a safety that hard. But, I guess that's what happens when you have a beast of a wide receiver as big as Julio Jones.
    Yeah Heath got popped good by Jones on that play. I've never seen anything quite like that from a WR on a route. They usually try and swat the ball away, but to do a full on tackle was surprising.

Haha, I don't know about that.

Yeah Heath got popped good by Jones on that play. I've never seen anything quite like that from a WR on a route. They usually try and swat the ball away, but to do a full on tackle was surprising.
    Can you believe we have a chance to tie for first place now?

Colt McCoy always seems to play well against Dallas. Heís also likely to have a lot of family in the stands on Thursday. Even without Alex Smith this game is going to be much more difficult than it should be. Win and the Cowboys are in 1st place though.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    brett maher isnt dan bailey of the past. this teams is going to get burned again, going for a fg to win instead of trying to get a TD. once we got to the 30 we wasted plays. we pick up literally one yard less and he misses that kick.
    This is what pisses me off the most. We know Maher has been very shaky (this game included). And Garrett completely takes his foot off of the pedal.
    Yankees Farm System

The redskins are very very injured. They have injuries all over the place. We really should romp them.
    Yankees Farm System

Vander Esch is so impressive. There were some boos when he was drafted, but he always seems to be around the ball. He threw down a 320 pound tackle and then made a tackle on a speedy runner in open field. I had liked his pick in last year's draft thinking he was good with pass defense, but I hadn't realized that he was so good all around.
    I was completely wrong about the pick. Even if he was good I hated that we had Derwin right in reaching distance at a need position along with both WR's. Really all 4 of those players look like they will be very good at this point.

If we get Earl next year as a FA, this defense will be superbowl level good.
    Yankees Farm System

For those who did see what else happen today.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...940534272?s=21

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast