Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good old Dak. They send a 3 man rush and he literally drops of to Zeke with man all over him lol I cant pinpoint if its arm or more mental. He doesmt know how to read routes and to throw balls before your WR makes the cut. So many wide open players not even seen as well. He is such a great leader and guy which makes it so hard to not keep giving him time to get better but he has not improved at all in year 3.

That missed extra point is looming large right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Good old Dak. They send a 3 man rush and he literally drops of to Zeke with man all over him lol I cant pinpoint if its arm or more mental. He doesmt know how to read routes and to throw balls before your WR makes the cut. So many wide open players not even seen as well. He is such a great leader and guy which makes it so hard to not keep giving him time to get better but he has not improved at all in year 3.
    I am sure it's mental. He's played alright today, but that was a head scratcher for sure. No pressure but he just freaks out

Watch us go 3 and out, punt it and let them march down the field to kick a FG

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I am sure it's mental. He's played alright today, but that was a head scratcher for sure. No pressure but he just freaks out
    Yep. He started doing the fast feet scared thing. We really dont deserve this game. Beasley dropped TD and missed Extra point. This game should be over yet we shot ourselves in foot.

This is where we struggle. We have to lean on Dak and that's obviously not our strength. Falcons defense is bad so if he cant do it here good luck anywhere else.

Anyone else feel with 3 TOs we could still have gave Zeke a couple Carrie's there!! A draw play atleast.

WTF was that rainbow BS throw jesus lol

WTF was that Dak?

How do we shoot ourself in the foot now? Sack or missed FG? Fumble?

**** hopefully Tyron is okay we play in 4 days which if Skins lose today will be biggest game of year. Remember Skins lost Alex Smith for year today.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    How do we shoot ourself in the foot now? Sack or missed FG? Fumble?
    Prob by missing the winning FG. That would be typical for us lol

**** yeah!!!

I was not confident in that kick! But glad we made it. Washington game is very important. Need Houston to win today.

Definitely feel better about going against Colt McCoy either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Definitely feel better about going against Colt McCoy either way.
    I donít. Remember the last time we went up against him and he lit us up? Well, I Think it was the last, but could be we have played hin afterwards

brett maher isnt dan bailey of the past. this teams is going to get burned again, going for a fg to win instead of trying to get a TD. once we got to the 30 we wasted plays. we pick up literally one yard less and he misses that kick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast