Last night's results:

KDSpurs: 7-3
    FlashBolt: 7-3
    L+G: 7-3
    Saddletramp: 7-3
    Tredigs: 6-4
    MTM: 6-4
    WaDe03: 6-4
    bucketss: 5-4 (you missed the Pacers/Hawks game)
    Cal827: 4-6

This weeks Results:

kdspur 29-15
    bucketss 26-17
    tg11 20-14
    warfleg 19-15
    wade03 24-20
    tre 19-13
    MtM 22-20
    Riv 17-17
    L+G 24-20
    flashbolt 14-7
    cal827 19-25
    saddletramp 23-21
    ewing 8-18
    coolbeans 5-6

Results thus far
    Last edited by kdspurman; 11-18-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Wolves
    Blazers
    Orlando
    Lakers
    Warriors

Minnesota
    Portland
    Orlando
    Lakers
    Spurs

Iíll break my rule, just for you, Tre.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-18-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Minnesota
    Portland
    Orlando
    Lakers
    Warriors
    cheater : )

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    cheater : )
    I swear, I didnít see yours when I did mine. Almost went with Memphis and SAS, but meh.

Good luck!🍀

I swear, I didnít see yours when I did mine. Almost went with Memphis and SAS, but meh.

Good luck!🍀
    nono you can just admit you admire my amazing ability and knowledge... trust me riv thinks it every day but wont admit it... I am a genius... I am just kind of on a downslide right now BUT TODAY...we will be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by more-than-most View Post
    nono you can just admit you admire my amazing ability and knowledge... Trust me riv thinks it every day but wont admit it... I am a genius... I am just kind of on a downslide right now but today...we will be perfect
    Letís get it!

Good luck!🍀
    You keep taking the WARRIORS as a rule, not realizing Curry is the rule. Tisk tisk. When will people get it?

Wolves
    Blazers
    Magic
    Heat
    Spurs

Memphis
    Portland
    Orlando
    Miami
    San Antonio
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

I don't post as much in here as much as I would like. My 2 sports are football and baseball. I don't really follow basketball as closely as the other 2 sports but I am a Sixers fan and watch every game. With that said, if I say something that I don't know about such as a roster move, injury or whatever please correct me. In these gameday threads going forward I will be talking mainly about my Sixers when they have a game but will also talk about some other games when my team has a day off.

So, what a crazy game that was last night. Walker always destroys us but thank god 60 wasn't enough. Butler is the real deal. Redick and Simmons have such a good chemistry going and Embiid is on another level right now. Just glad to get out of Charlotte with a W and get away from Kemba Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post
    I don't post as much in here as much as I would like. My 2 sports are football and baseball. I don't really follow basketball as closely as the other 2 sports but I am a Sixers fan and watch every game. With that said, if I say something that I don't know about such as a roster move, injury or whatever please correct me. In these gameday threads going forward I will be talking mainly about my Sixers when they have a game but will also talk about some other games when my team has a day off.

So, what a crazy game that was last night. Walker always destroys us but thank god 60 wasn't enough. Butler is the real deal. Redick and Simmons have such a good chemistry going and Embiid is on another level right now. Just glad to get out of Charlotte with a W and get away from Kemba Walker.
    Welcome. Iím not a Sixers fan but they certainly are an interesting team to follow with the developing stars, drama, and now Jimmy. I look forward to your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post

Your Sixers can reach the finals this year if things go right. Congratulations and welcome.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Memphis
    Portland
    Orlando
    Miami
    Golden State
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Welcome. Iím not a Sixers fan but they certainly are an interesting team to follow with the developing stars, drama, and now Jimmy. I look forward to your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Really like how Butler is filling in right away and saying the right things. Should be a fun year.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast