Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Look Winston haters aren't going to like this but we have no choice but to stick with him for another year. We need a brand new right side of the Oline RG AND RT, all kinds of help on the D including at the very least 2-3 new dlinemen, another LB today really exposed our lack of depth, and secondary help. Plus you throw in a lack luster QB class and this is what you get. Hopefully we can get a new HC and competent GM in here and maybe trade back to really build up this Defense cause at this rate we'll be locked for a top 5 pick.
    I don't think there really are any real Winston haters in here. It doesn't really matter if you are a Winston super fan, or a person who simply wants what is best for this team, or even the one dude who is still trying to troll on a discussion from last week, even though he has never brought one single intelligent thought to the conversation.

I think we are all on the same page that he needs to play the remainder of the games, and if we can be fortunate enough to not have to be in the market for a new QB this offseason, we will be a lot better off.
    Last edited by aecon13; 11-19-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I will give some insight that those at home should have. Winston was involved and trying to help the offense on the sideline the entire game. No moping, no let down, just being a good teammate and professional. I saw him going over stuff with Fitz multiple times and keeping everyone checked in after the pick 6.

Doesnt make him a HoFer or solve all his/our issues but it says something about him even when he is personally down he doesn't give up on the team.

Also these damn WRs are responsible for some of these INTs by both QBs, its inexcusable. Winston had 2 accurate passes tipped up and then bounced around that luckily fell flat.

I dont know what you guys saw at home but DeSean made no effort on a ball that decided the game and watched Webb go get it. I believe him and his attitude are a cancer in the locker room, I didnt last year, I do now. Never sells out to get the ball, sometimes looks surprised he is targeted after quitting on route.

Mike is the exact opposite. I love that dude. Penalties trying to use his size dont bother me, getting banged up here and there. That dude cares, he wants to win as bad as anybody and he will put it all on the line when necessary.

Felt bad for juice, didnt look crazy to me but prob some sort of sprain? JPP doesnt quit, think he will be here playing at a high level for a few more years. GMC had an ok game it appeared. I thought Carlton Davis did well and that it was mainly in the slot where we were exposed. Barkley obviously ran the ball down our throat. A bad OL was really in tune in run game giving him seams to hit and with his great balance our 3 backup LBs were in trouble. Barber had a good game, wish we could ditch Rodgers, allow Jones to continue developing and really get a true threat to pair with 25.
    Yea, I agree with the majority of this. DJax was a little ***** to give up on the last play. Easily could have hit the DB, even if he would have taken the penalty. The 2 almost INT's were not accurate throws. One was okay and the other was just bad, but they were both early on and he really came into his own after that.

I love Mike Evans, even if he is good for a drop a game. He's my favorite offensive player. Barber has grown on me because of his effort, but we still need another good RB. Rodgers is useless. Hope Howard is okay. He is becoming really good!

Don't be mad because you can eat your words on Fitzpatrick all day. Own that ****. You were 100 percent wrong on it. Don't turtle and try and argue. You were completely wrong all along.

I would drink you under the table with Football and Bucs Knowledge. Not even in the same league pal.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I don't think there really are any real Winston haters in here. It doesn't really matter if you are a Winston super fan, or a person who simply wants what is best for this team, or even the one dude who is still trying to troll on a discussion from last week, even though he has never brought one single intelligent thought to the conversation.

I think we are all on the same page that he needs to play the remainder of the games, and if we can be fortunate enough to not have to be in the market for a new QB this offseason, we will be a lot better off.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Don't be mad because you can eat your words on Fitzpatrick all day. Own that ****. You were 100 percent wrong on it. Don't turtle and try and argue. You were completely wrong all along.

I would drink you under the table with Football and Bucs Knowledge. Not even in the same league pal.
    Yet again you don't disappoint. We can always count on you to come in here with the lowest level on intellect possible. I haven't been wrong about anything. I said Winston should start week 11. Instead he came in at halftime. So i guess I was a half off.

As always....You're dumb!

Everything I said below happened. Everything. Predicted it all.

I also knew you would tell me you're trying to ignore me but still answer my posts.

You're lying to yourself about everything.

You sir are the id*** that probably loses the argument with your wife all the time and its translated right over into this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Everyone knows that already. If you could comprehend how bad Fitz is then you wouldn't have said any of that. Have you seen who is out for us on defence? We are gonna make Eli look like the guy he is no longer and I bet you Barkley has his best game as a pro. 75 25 chance Giants win.

And you dont think 3 or 4 games is a big enough same size? If he goes in next week like you said it will be a 6 game simple size. And 4 years previous.
    Based on the **** that constantly spews out of your mouth, I didn't expect you to be good at math, so let me help you out. What I said was if Fitz wins in NY, Winston probably would not come in until week 14 or so because Fitz would play week 12 vs. SF (another potential win) and then lose week 13 before the switch would be made. That would be a 4 game sample size, not 6. Fortunately the switch was made mid-game.

So just like the kids use to tell you on the short bus, you are dumb!!!! Now be prepared to go into week 12 talking about Fitz this way everybody can continue to ignore your posts and laugh at you!

Yet again you don't disappoint. We can always count on you to come in here with the lowest level on intellect possible. I haven't been wrong about anything. I said Winston should start week 11. Instead he came in at halftime. So i guess I was a half off.

As always....You're dumb!

^get your adult dipper changed and come back in with something new to talk about. ideally something useful this time! I know it's tough!

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I will give some insight that those at home should have. Winston was involved and trying to help the offense on the sideline the entire game. No moping, no let down, just being a good teammate and professional. I saw him going over stuff with Fitz multiple times and keeping everyone checked in after the pick 6.

Doesnt make him a HoFer or solve all his/our issues but it says something about him even when he is personally down he doesn't give up on the team.

Also these damn WRs are responsible for some of these INTs by both QBs, its inexcusable. Winston had 2 accurate passes tipped up and then bounced around that luckily fell flat.

I dont know what you guys saw at home but DeSean made no effort on a ball that decided the game and watched Webb go get it. I believe him and his attitude are a cancer in the locker room, I didnt last year, I do now. Never sells out to get the ball, sometimes looks surprised he is targeted after quitting on route.

Mike is the exact opposite. I love that dude. Penalties trying to use his size dont bother me, getting banged up here and there. That dude cares, he wants to win as bad as anybody and he will put it all on the line when necessary.

Felt bad for juice, didnt look crazy to me but prob some sort of sprain? JPP doesnt quit, think he will be here playing at a high level for a few more years. GMC had an ok game it appeared. I thought Carlton Davis did well and that it was mainly in the slot where we were exposed. Barkley obviously ran the ball down our throat. A bad OL was really in tune in run game giving him seams to hit and with his great balance our 3 backup LBs were in trouble. Barber had a good game, wish we could ditch Rodgers, allow Jones to continue developing and really get a true threat to pair with 25.
    If itís a 50/50 jump ball then DeSean is not gonna jump for it. Why were even throwing that type of pass to him is beyond me, and both QBís do it. Our LBís were exposed and itís going to continue to happen. JPP played a great game and is going to be here for a while like you said. My issue is with GMC, heís supposedly our leader on defense and a corner stone but for him to have just an ďokĒ game shouldnít happen. He disappears in big games and big moments and he needs to go. Last night we saw Aaron Donald take over the game and was reaking havoc against KC. GMC doesnít do that and I canít remember when Iíve ever seen him do that. He needs to be the first to go when the new regime comes in.

^I'm not sure why this needs to keep being addressed, but there is a big space between being Aaron Donald and being a useless football player. I sincerely don't get the argument that we should get rid of Gerald because he is not as good as Donald.

^I'm not sure why this needs to keep being addressed, but there is a big space between being Aaron Donald and being a useless football player. I sincerely don't get the argument that we should get rid of Gerald because he is not as good as Donald.
    No im saying we need to get rid of GMC cause heís not as good as Donald, I used Donald as an example. What Iím saying is we need to get rid of GMC cause heís not as good as his contract dictates. Heís not as good as that C on his chest dictates. Heís not as good as his ďleader of our defenseĒ title dictates. Heís paid like a player that should take over games, put his team on his back and will us to victory and that hasnít happened.
    The only mean streak that he shows is when a reporter writes a bad article about him. Thatís when he shows fire and passion. Otherwise heís eating ice cream during training camp and apologizing to QBís as heís tackling them.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    No im saying we need to get rid of GMC cause heís not as good as Donald, I used Donald as an example. What Iím saying is we need to get rid of GMC cause heís not as good as his contract dictates. Heís not as good as that C on his chest dictates. Heís not as good as his ďleader of our defenseĒ title dictates. Heís paid like a player that should take over games, put his team on his back and will us to victory and that hasnít happened.
    The only mean streak that he shows is when a reporter writes a bad article about him. Thatís when he shows fire and passion. Otherwise heís eating ice cream during training camp and apologizing to QBís as heís tackling them.
    I think his play is on the decline. Which means he probably will not be worth the contract moving forward, but the critism he has received his whole career has been absolute nonsense. He has been a dominant DT his whole career and does not deserve the crap that he has endured from our fan base

I think his play is on the decline. Which means he probably will not be worth the contract moving forward, but the critism he has received his whole career has been absolute nonsense. He has been a dominant DT his whole career and does not deserve the crap that he has endured from our fan base
    I see your point I really do. We need to redo his contract or get rid of him. Heís not a game changer, heís not a guy that will put this team on his back, heís not even a guy in crunch time thatíll give us a sack or a forced fumble or any splash play. Heís a good player yes but heís not a dominant game changer. We need to move on from him

I would only be down to get rid of him if we were getting good value in return. I definitely would not drop him as a cap dump. As bad as our D is, he is not one of the weaknesses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12