Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 11: Bucs @ NY Giants

**** the Giants
    **** Dirk Koetter
    **** Ryan Fitzpatrick
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Leaving for the game soon, wont post much today.

Not sure I care about winning but if I do it will only be for my girls, wife and I to see a win. I dont care if Koetter or Fitzpatrick ever win another game here or elsewhere. Dirks awful decision making has hurt this team and the whole organization. The fact that Licht or the Glazers haven't stepped in makes me incensed. Fitzpatrick is old, has never been and never will be a good QB and his fake humility makes me sick. A team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 10 years didnt need the backup QB doing a Conor McGregor bit and acting like we won the SB after Week 2. It is not a coincidence he hasn't won a game or played great since. Even worse is rocking aviators at practice under helmet like we are the Rams or Chiefs and then putting only 3 points, 0 TD multiple INTs up at home.

I hope to get Dirks attention and tell him to his face that he is a disgrace who if he had any dignity would resign. If I get near Fitz, Licht, the owners, etc I will give them a piece of my mind.

It takes a lot to lose me and this franchise has done it, that new OJ Jersey for Christmas, sweatshirts, hats, clothes for the family, not a ****ing chance. I dont know where this is going to go but the next HC better turn this ****ing ship around.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Hope we win but I wonít be watching or listening to the game today. Maybe check the app once in a while. Team is a mess and fans are tired of the constant let down.

Heck, some ďfansĒ even want us to lose...

Fitzpatrick looks like ****, missing a lot of throws by a lot. If you cant beat these guys you cant beat anyone. Absolutely pathetic showing so far.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

If they dont yank fitz after that pop fly he just threw up, Koetter needs to be canned tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    If they dont yank fitz after that pop fly he just threw up, Koetter needs to be canned tomorrow.....
    He needs to be canned tomorrow regardless

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    He needs to be canned tomorrow regardless
    Ding ding ding we have a winner.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

I like it if Koetter was fired but its not the way the Glazers do things. Entire defense sans JPP , as usual looked awful. Vita useless slug Vea was a no show again. We have to get some "dogs" on this Dline in the draft.

Well the good news is it loos like Jamies may have woken up. Let's hope his play continues and we do not have to go QB shopping in the offseason. That would make everything a lot easier! Let's also hope we don't have to hear any more delusion in this forum for at least a while.

The only delusion in this forum is ever thinking Fitzpatrick is a good quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    The only delusion in this forum is ever thinking Fitzpatrick is a good quarterback.
    Or that Winston is a future hall of famer. I never thought Futz was good or gonna lead us into the playoffs. I just know that Winston isnít going to either. His first TD was a fumble that was recovered by Evans because the Giants suck and couldnít pounce on it. His fumble was due to him once again not securing the ball while he was running. Which shows that he still hasnít learned a damned thing while being benched. This whole team is garbage and our coaching staff sucks.

Look Winston haters aren't going to like this but we have no choice but to stick with him for another year. We need a brand new right side of the Oline RG AND RT, all kinds of help on the D including at the very least 2-3 new dlinemen, another LB today really exposed our lack of depth, and secondary help. Plus you throw in a lack luster QB class and this is what you get. Hopefully we can get a new HC and competent GM in here and maybe trade back to really build up this Defense cause at this rate we'll be locked for a top 5 pick.

Winston has to start the rest of the year for better or worse we need to see if he can look like he can make some better choices and give some hope the the next regime. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out, we have the pieces on offense, cut out Djax whos obviously checked out. maybe find someone else to be a most complimentary deep threat thats not such a me player to add to godwin and evans and hump. Vita looks like a bust, the secondary needs work, I love kwon but he can never seem to stay healthy so im not sure throwing a ton of money his way is good. ugh i dunno this team just makes me so angry that they cant get there heads out of there own well you know whats. Just want to stop being the whipping boys of our division dammit!

Who said Winston would be a Hall of Famer? Lol.

He's way better then Fitz, always has been. Always will be.

Fitz sucks. He always has. He always will.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Or that Winston is a future hall of famer. I never thought Futz was good or gonna lead us into the playoffs. I just know that Winston isnít going to either. His first TD was a fumble that was recovered by Evans because the Giants suck and couldnít pounce on it. His fumble was due to him once again not securing the ball while he was running. Which shows that he still hasnít learned a damned thing while being benched. This whole team is garbage and our coaching staff sucks.

I will give some insight that those at home should have. Winston was involved and trying to help the offense on the sideline the entire game. No moping, no let down, just being a good teammate and professional. I saw him going over stuff with Fitz multiple times and keeping everyone checked in after the pick 6.

Doesnt make him a HoFer or solve all his/our issues but it says something about him even when he is personally down he doesn't give up on the team.

Also these damn WRs are responsible for some of these INTs by both QBs, its inexcusable. Winston had 2 accurate passes tipped up and then bounced around that luckily fell flat.

I dont know what you guys saw at home but DeSean made no effort on a ball that decided the game and watched Webb go get it. I believe him and his attitude are a cancer in the locker room, I didnt last year, I do now. Never sells out to get the ball, sometimes looks surprised he is targeted after quitting on route.

Mike is the exact opposite. I love that dude. Penalties trying to use his size dont bother me, getting banged up here and there. That dude cares, he wants to win as bad as anybody and he will put it all on the line when necessary.

Felt bad for juice, didnt look crazy to me but prob some sort of sprain? JPP doesnt quit, think he will be here playing at a high level for a few more years. GMC had an ok game it appeared. I thought Carlton Davis did well and that it was mainly in the slot where we were exposed. Barkley obviously ran the ball down our throat. A bad OL was really in tune in run game giving him seams to hit and with his great balance our 3 backup LBs were in trouble. Barber had a good game, wish we could ditch Rodgers, allow Jones to continue developing and really get a true threat to pair with 25.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast