Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hows the Wrestlemania 35 Card Shaping?

Around this time, we usually get an idea about a few WM matches. One was Ronda v Charlotte, which im not sure will be happening anymore due to them facing off at survivor series.

With Romans out, it for sure threw a huge monkey wrench in the plans

We thought HBK v Taker might happen, but doesnt look so anymore

What do you see the card building towards??

Im thinking as far as main matches go

Sasha v Ronda
    Braun (c) v Bobby
    Brock v Seth
    Drew v Dolph
    DB v Rey
    AJ v Randy

I think with Ronda, its a long term build towards next years Survivor Series or WM with the 4horsewoman v 4 horsewoman

something like:

Ronda beats Charlotte at survivor series
    Ronda beats Becky at the Rumble
    Ronda beats Sasha at WM
    Ronda beats bayley at MITB or Summerslam

leading to the 4 of them teaming to take down Ronda, then Rondas help comes setting up next years survivor series or WM

First Sim League Title!

Knowing WWE I don't put it past them to run Rousey/Flair again but I found it interesting you predicted Banks/Rousey. Would be great for Banks to get that opportunity. Definitely see Lesnar/Rollins happening. Why Bryan/Mysterio though?

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    20+ Years of Mr. McMahon

Drew vs brock is what needs to happen. Time to make drew the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Knowing WWE I don't put it past them to run Rousey/Flair again but I found it interesting you predicted Banks/Rousey. Would be great for Banks to get that opportunity. Definitely see Lesnar/Rollins happening. Why Bryan/Mysterio though?
    yea im not sure of any match at mania is penned and done. I think the last few weeks with the Roman/HHH situations have really changed the card

I picked sasha over bayley because I think Banks still has a little more value and star power than Bayley

but it plays into my theory. I see and heard a lot of the 4 on 4 womens match and people saying its happening at this mania. I dont buy it. I dont think theres enough time to get the other 3 of Rondas friends established on the main roster and for the casual fan to learn who they are. With that being the case, I see the scenario where Ronda beats all 4 in singles matches at different times and Ronda is running the divison which causes the unity between bayley/sasha/becky/charlotte to take down Ronda and ronda calling in her reinforcements

its going to be awesome when it happens. I dont think theres ever been 2 big women stables going at it head to head, certainly not on this level at the very least, that match is going to create a lot of buzz

I think I laid down a very realistic path to get to that match

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Drew vs brock is what needs to happen. Time to make drew the guy.
    i did think of Drew v Brock which would be great. but I think by WM Brock wont have the title

First Sim League Title!

Drew vs Brock wouldn't be bad. Would Ziggler be with him chasing Paul Heyman around?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

CM Punk make a surprise return at the 2019 Royal Rumble wins and challenges Braun for the Universal Title.
    But I see it like this

Alexa vs Sasha vs Ronda triple threat for the Raw's women's title
    Randy vs Samoa Joe
    The Miz vs AJ for the #1 Contendership for WWE Title for the following PPV after WM
    Brock vs the Rock
    Seth vs Dean for the Incontinental championship
    Cena vs Lashley in a I quite match, If Cena loses he has to officially retire from the WWE.
    CM Punk vs Braun for the Universal Championship. I can dream .

Pre Matches
    Elias vs Dolph

Rey vs Jeff Hardy

i figure this is the best place to put this

Meltzer reported that the leading candidates are Strowman, Bryan, McIntyre, and AJ.
    He also said AJ is the plan right now

Theres also a report that Becky v Ronda would happen at WM and Vince is deciding to save it.

First Sim League Title!

My tickets are bought anyone else get theres yet?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    My tickets are bought anyone else get theres yet?
    Sadly no money a its too far.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-15-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Sadly no money a its too far.
    I just bought a house a few months ago, so same. The money just isn't there. I absolutely will be going to a Wrestlemania at some point soon though.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I just bought a house a few months ago, so same. The money just isn't there. I absolutely will be going to a Wrestlemania at some point soon though.
    Its in NY next yr right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i figure this is the best place to put this

He also said AJ is the plan right now

Theres also a report that Becky v Ronda would happen at WM and Vince is deciding to save it.
    As he should. Figured this would happen with how well that feud was building. Becky vs Ronda is the biggest match they can make in the company. Becky has blown so far past Charlotte that it's not even funny. Nia botch was the best thing that could've ever happened. Blessing in disguies.

WWE has done such a bad job of building ppl. I'm not excited about any wrestler other than Becky. DB's turn has me intrigued but that's still in progress.

Unless if they do a horsewoman vs horsewoman match or something, Becky vs. Rousey is the way to go. I agree that Becky is the best thing going in the company so far. And what gives me hope, as well as what makes me shake my head, is that they had no idea that Becky was this good on the mic. I think she is winning Vince over, he had no idea of her potential before.

I wouldn't be surprised for Drew to get a super push heading into 'Mania.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast