Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Game Thread: 2 Game Road Trip

This is the Game Thread for both games of the 2 game road trip.

Game 15: Kings @ Grizzlies

Friday November 16th @ 5:00PM on CSNCA

Game 16: Kings @ Rockets

Saturday November 17th @ 5:00PM on CSNCA

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Keys to the games are rebounding vs MEM and 3 PT defense vs HOU.

Bogi coming off the bench makes us such a deeper team and can keep the offense going when Fox is taking a breather.

Looking forward to seeing Shump and Fox guard Harden and Paul respectively. Bagley vs JJJ is a nice rookie matchup also.

Memphis completely outplayed the Kings tonight. The Grindhouse is spooky..

On to the next... Houston.

Tough game. Grizzlies are tough this year. Jaren Jackson is a player.

On the bright side, Fox is awesome. He just looks better every game. This breakout looks real. He's gonna be a star.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

We just seemed a little off tonight. Bjelica had a rough game. Actually, all of the bigs didn’t play their best ball. Jackson and Gasol gave them the business.

That Mem game was ugly. This team has so many problems in the half court offense. I didn't like the way the refs ref'd that game. Ohww well, we still sucked regardless of how they called the game. This loss shows we are not good and Bagley has to start showing that he needs to be a force and a starter. He needs to start living up to him being picked over Luka. Joerger didn't make the early adjustment to put Bagley on JJJ while Beli was getting abused by the rookie. Why isn't Bags doing that? Is he not as talentes as JJJ? If not why did we draft Bags? Joerger betrer figure it out, it's his job to get that done, so far... Bags has done well in garbage time and againt 2nd and 3rd units. It's time for Bags to show out.. i need to see a really good game out of him very soon. Vlade... the hot start is going to put you in a bad position if we keep losing to team like MEM.. they are ok, but not great, this team should beat that team... if Joerger can't do it, find some who can.

These refs in thw Houston game are a joke. NBA is for sale...

This team depresses me.

I’m not too bummed out about this one. I didn’t really expect a road win against the Rockets on the second night of a back to back. I was more bummed out about yesterday. Our frontcourt didn’t play well this road trip. I’m getting nervous that both WCS and Bjelica just had really hot starts to the season and now they’re getting back to the players they truly are. Hopefully they can both pick it up again.

Inevitable regression is a *****.

Wanted to write something after 20 games but ill do it now. Bags looks like nothing special, he gets confused out there, does not have that drive or aggression. #2 and plays from the bench because he has no skill. For his size he looks kind of small and short. Vlade had JJJ or Luka, but yes, Bags... Joeger got lucky and unlucky after that W run we had against shiet teams. No we have a brutal stretch ahead of us, which most likely will put us in our place. He might get fired if we do not come out of it around .500. Our FO is garbo as usual, we had Karl which is a fast offense coach and we wanted to play defensive grind, Joeger is a defensive grind coach and we ant to play fast offense.

On the bright side, Fox is killing it, Buddy is fine, Bogi is back, we could have had Luka.