Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Yeah I saw that tweet earlier too. Lincoln Riley would be an interesting hire for sure, but I'm always weary of college coaches in the NFL. I feel like it's somewhat rare that they succeed. Saban is awesome at Alabama but was a below average NFL coach.

apparently theres smoke about mccvay being the browns top choice. dont know who they get him without a trade but if hes out there to be had he is the answer not some college kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    apparently theres smoke about mccvay being the browns top choice. dont know who they get him without a trade but if hes out there to be had he is the answer not some college kid.
    You talking about the Rams coach? There is no way in hell hed leave the Rams for any team, especially not the Browns or Cowboys. His team is loaded on offense and he gets to coach in LA. Not happening. Now their QB coach Zac Taylor will be available. Not sure thats hes ready to be a HC yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You talking about the Rams coach? There is no way in hell hed leave the Rams for any team, especially not the Browns or Cowboys. His team is loaded on offense and he gets to coach in LA. Not happening. Now their QB coach Zac Taylor will be available. Not sure thats hes ready to be a HC yet though.
    Yes I am pretty sure McVay's Instagram Model girlfriend does not want to move from LA to Cleveland. Let's get real