Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    What's funny is you can see the players rallying and the fans getting behind them. It's completely the opposite of what we have seen with Jameis in, but when you want to be right so bad, I guess it's difficult to see and except that your wrong.

Fitz could win the next 3 games and put up great stats and you still won't see them admitting they are wrong. When your mind cannot be swayed based on results, that is the actual definition of delusion.
    But it doesnt matter what Fitz does cause as weve been reminded by B-Wall, 4 years ago Fitz threw interceptions so it doesnt matter what he does this year. We all know that Winston has lead us so far in his short career. Weve been to the Super Bowl with him, I mean oops. Well weve been to the playoffs with him as... oops my bad. Well hes at least led us to a winning record since hes.... damn my fault, sorry. But at least 6 years ago Winston didnt throw interceptions in the NFL, he only leads the league in interceptions this year and missed 3 and a half games

What's funny is you can see the players rallying and the fans getting behind them. It's completely the opposite of what we have seen with Jameis in, but when you want to be right so bad, I guess it's difficult to see and except that your wrong.

Fitz could win the next 3 games and put up great stats and you still won't see them admitting they are wrong. When your mind cannot be swayed based on results, that is the actual definition of delusion.
    If you want to straight up lie we can take this discussion somewhere else and I can air you boys out real good. You're not ****ing dumb and you watch the games so you must be lying intentionally?

The players didnt rally with Winston in the Atlanta game? Came back from down big and if the damn K wasnt awful could of gone to OT.

Cleveland game? Fought the entire time on O and D, won it late.

Cincy game? Who gave up? Humphries in 2nd half giving everything he had, almost scored, Offense stands up and punches it in.

No need to lie, if you do, you really have no case.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    If you want to straight up lie we can take this discussion somewhere else and I can air you boys out real good. You're not ****ing dumb and you watch the games so you must be lying intentionally?

The players didnt rally with Winston in the Atlanta game? Came back from down big and if the damn K wasnt awful could of gone to OT.

Cleveland game? Fought the entire time on O and D, won it late.

Cincy game? Who gave up? Humphries in 2nd half giving everything he had, almost scored, Offense stands up and punches it in.

No need to lie, if you do, you really have no case.
    Fitz- 17 TDs/ 7 INT's
    Winston- 6TDs/ 10 INT's

That's the only case I need

He's also 20-26 today, but according to BucsFan, it would be insane not to bench him. Now are you seriously not able to see that delusion?

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    But it doesnt matter what Fitz does cause as weve been reminded by B-Wall, 4 years ago Fitz threw interceptions so it doesnt matter what he does this year. We all know that Winston has lead us so far in his short career. Weve been to the Super Bowl with him, I mean oops. Well weve been to the playoffs with him as... oops my bad. Well hes at least led us to a winning record since hes.... damn my fault, sorry. But at least 6 years ago Winston didnt throw interceptions in the NFL, he only leads the league in interceptions this year and missed 3 and a half games
    Shut your dumbass up. You dont know football well and we've always tolerated your ******** because you were a decent fan and weren't a dick.

2 years ago you dumb mother****er. The whole reason he got let go by his previous team, not 4 ****ing years ago. In a system he had success in previously with the same players.

You want to knock Winston for not making playoffs in 3 years? Fitzpatrick hasn't made playoffs in 14 years, not a single time as a starter or backup.

Saddest part is you idiots cant even keep your goals straight. 4 straight losses with 14 starting. Check. Another awful 1st half. Check. Bad INTs. Check. Bad decisions taking points off board. Check.

You dont like McCoy and Keon dancing while getting beat but not a word about Fitzpatrick on a 3-5 team, losing his last 4 starts, wearing aviator sunglasses under his helmet at practice like we are 7-1 and hes Mahomes. Not a ****ing word.

Bring it, you mother****ers want me, come get some.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

It never gets easier watching these guys

Shut your dumbass up. You dont know football well and we've always tolerated your ******** because you were a decent fan and weren't a dick.

2 years ago you dumb mother****er. The whole reason he got let go by his previous team, not 4 ****ing years ago. In a system he had success in previously with the same players.

You want to knock Winston for not making playoffs in 3 years? Fitzpatrick hasn't made playoffs in 14 years, not a single time as a starter or backup.

Saddest part is you idiots cant even keep your goals straight. 4 straight losses with 14 starting. Check. Another awful 1st half. Check. Bad INTs. Check. Bad decisions taking points off board. Check.

You dont like McCoy and Keon dancing while getting beat but not a word about Fitzpatrick on a 3-5 team, losing his last 4 starts, wearing aviator sunglasses under his helmet at practice like we are 7-1 and hes Mahomes. Not a ****ing word.

Bring it, you mother****ers want me, come get some.

We can talk Bucs all we want but if you ever attack me in a personal level were gonna have major issues. Youre upset cause youre losing the arguement, you have no case and youre grasping at straws. You see your all time favorite player failing and you want to blame everyone but the person whos shoulder it falls squarely on. Funny you bring up the Cincy game when it was Winston and his interceptions that put us in the hole and Fitz was the one that brought us back. However lets not let facts get in the way of emotion

Fitz- 17 TDs/ 7 INT's
    Winston- 6TDs/ 10 INT's

That's the only case I need
    After week 2: 9 TDs/7 INT
    Last 4 starts( including today): 7TD/7 INT outscored 103-30 in first half.

Let's keep it real, Washington is one of the worst teams over.500 in the league, you mother****ers just want to see Ryan play against NYG and SF too because you know any Jameis will light them up and you dont want that.

Enjoy another L thanks to Ryan Fitzerception.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Hahaha.

You care about completion percentage? I care about putting up points and winning.

3 points in 45 minutes now.....

Tick tock tick tock.

He's also 20-26 today, but according to BucsFan, it would be insane not to bench him. Now are you seriously not able to see that delusion?

We can talk Bucs all we want but if you ever attack me in a personal level were gonna have major issues. Youre upset cause youre losing the arguement, you have no case and youre grasping at straws. You see your all time favorite player failing and you want to blame everyone but the person whos shoulder it falls squarely on. Funny you bring up the Cincy game when it was Winston and his interceptions that put us in the hole and Fitz was the one that brought us back. However lets not let facts get in the way of emotion
    Losing the argument because a couple of people on the internet enjoy losing with a 35 year old QB and desperate HC. You're great QB has 3 points going into the 4th quarter.

I have a friend who is a diehard Bucs fan who used to be big on here. Hes going to be in Orlando in 2 weeks, planned on going to a Bucs game with his wife. Hes not even sure he should bother anymore. That's how bad this team and HC is. The last 2 weeks have been god awful and Winston had nothing to do with either.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

After week 2: 9 TDs/7 INT
    Last 4 starts( including today): 7TD/7 INT outscored 103-30 in first half.

Let's keep it real, Washington is one of the worst teams over.500 in the league, you mother****ers just want to see Ryan play against NYG and SF too because you know any Jameis will light them up and you dont want that.

Enjoy another L thanks to Ryan Fitzerception.
    Let's be clear, it's exactly the opposite. You are rooting them them to lose because at 3-6 the season is all but over and Jameis probably goes back in against the softest part of our schedule.

At that point, much like against the Cleveland Browns, maybe he looks okay and you can earn yourself some credibility back. It's sad really.

I would love to see Winston come back strong. I would never root against him just to stroke my own ego. It would take two really sad people to do that.

And the name calling is unnecessary. It's difficult for me to watch this team lose every year, just like it is for you. I can still show class

Damn looks like Fitz didnt stop the Skins from scoring that TD, looks like Fitz also missed 2 FGs. Dang it Fitz, why cant you be more like Winston and lead the league in interceptions. Then people would see you as the bum that you are. We need Winston in the game, God knows his relationship with Jackson is so good that they could score 3 TDs in 3 minutes. They have the best chemistry and Jackson posted the best numbers in his Bucs career under Winston and not Fitz. In fact while Fitz was the QB Jackson wanted to be traded.

I figured if we were making crap up then Id help and change the facts. See, Im a team player.

Fitztragic!

0 TD 2 INT, stare down and bad decision.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

You're right.

He didn't stop them from scoring. He's decided to just hand over the ball for free and allow them to score because of him!

Damn looks like Fitz didnt stop the Skins from scoring that TD, looks like Fitz also missed 2 FGs. Dang it Fitz, why cant you be more like Winston and lead the league in interceptions. Then people would see you as the bum that you are. We need Winston in the game, God knows his relationship with Jackson is so good that they could score 3 TDs in 3 minutes. They have the best chemistry and Jackson posted the best numbers in his Bucs career under Winston and not Fitz. In fact while Fitz was the QB Jackson wanted to be traded.

I figured if we were making crap up then Id help and change the facts. See, Im a team player.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast