Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    and as my analogy applies, "it's always someone else's fault".

When you are the constant in issues, guess what? It's you...
    Not when you're surrounded by incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Wed still love to have him, come on down and be the clear cut guy.
    For real , same here. Givem what he wants, you might get a star

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    since he has been here we have used him as a spot up shooter... He would be parked behind the 3 point line in 1 corner doing nothing and when ben sat instead of giving him the ball they would let TJ hold the ball.. He finally spoke up when they actually let TJ come down with the ball hold the ball for the final 15 seconds of the half and take the last shot... That was what he had to deal with and I am glad him and embiid called the coach out... People act like him calling the coach out is because he does this but embiid did it 2 weeks before about how he was being used as well... Last night butler was all over the place which was good and the offense was moving. Lets see if we stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    since he has been here we have used him as a spot up shooter... He would be parked behind the 3 point line in 1 corner doing nothing and when ben sat instead of giving him the ball they would let TJ hold the ball.. He finally spoke up when they actually let TJ come down with the ball hold the ball for the final 15 seconds of the half and take the last shot... That was what he had to deal with and I am glad him and embiid called the coach out... People act like him calling the coach out is because he does this but embiid did it 2 weeks before about how he was being used as well... Last night butler was all over the place which was good and the offense was moving. Lets see if we stick to it.
    Of the 3 stars, who would you stagger to get the most shine alone. Would it help if one came off the bench?

Of the 3 stars, who would you stagger to get the most shine alone. Would it help if one came off the bench?
    It would depend on how they want to play but i think all 3 can get similar shine if staggered properally.. play all 3 and take out embiid when they normally give him rest...and play simmons more than they currently are.. It boggles my mind how we refuse to let a dude play a future extra minutes when someone is as fit/mobile/young as ben... When ben finally sits let butler ball handle with embiid in there and create.. We are for whatever reason trying to make sure TJ plays 28 minutes a game when he is killing us. Tonight for example we went down 20 plus and when we had all 3 on the floor we had butler stand behind the 3... embiid stand right inside the arc on the other side and ben in the post.... its the dumbest **** i have ever seen.

But yo I am hard on brett because I expect a coach to use his players to the best of their ability and not hinder them all for the sake of 1 players lack of range. We should never play ben in the post when we have embiid on the floor range be damned because its awful.

Clipper fan alert!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Hearing Jimmy wants out and likely wont stay 👀

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

since when did making millions of dollars to play a game become a right?

And you are wrong. When you are the constant variable in toxicity, it's you that is the problem.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I would just about kill to see Cousins and Butler as co-leaders of a young team.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Not seeing anything like that at all sounds more like your trying to speak it into existence.

lolol
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

I can't see the purpose of continuing this thread... The Sixers are bad anyway... Simmons is trash, no roster depth, bad coaching, bad chemistry... everything wrong...

I've predicted earlier this season (long before the Butler trade) that the Sixers will end up 4th or 5th in the East and will be taken out by the Pacers in the 1st round... The Bucks will sweep them 3-0 in the regular season...
    Last edited by buckalis; 01-10-2019 at 05:12 PM.

lol dude we have no depth (yet) and still have just 2 less wins than the Bucks who we played once off a B2B.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol dude we have no depth (yet) and still have just 2 less wins than the Bucks who we played once off a B2B.
    Actually you are three wins (four losses and two wins) behind the Bucks and this is before the next two meetings between us that are remaining... I guess this makes it "5 wins behind the Bucks" (4wins and 6 losses as of today) in any real world...

Let's be real here, if Simmons could shoot the 3 none of this would be a problem.

Literally every problem Joel and Jimmy have stem from Court spacing issues.

And I think Simmons is a complete stud. But this shooting thing is a real issue.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast