Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    How does this defense shut down a packers defense, and do absolutely nothing today. And this offense is horribly incinsistent. Edelman cant get open, gordan cant catch, gronk cant stay healthy, brady is looking older every week
    I think the fact that Rodgers was injured and wasn't mobile like Mariota helped the Patriots case defensively and for some reason Davis had Gilmores number today.

As for the offense, Edelman was getting crushed and Gordon has messed up fingers but that's about al they got. Once you take away white, they're screwed. It looks like Brady will be around for a few more years since we don't have anyone else to take over so there'll be more games like this. I have a feeling gronk will be retiring after this season

BB needs to stop being cheap and invest in defense, and maybe hire a GM that can focus on the draft and draft players that will actually help
    BBs ego will not allow him to do that so he'll continue to draft unknown guys hoping he hits so he can be considered a genius. Worked with mccourty and a few others but more often then not it backfired on him.

I was shocked to hear we actually treated for Gordon because he never really makes moves that are obvious based on team needs

We probably said goodbye to a first rd bye with loss

Also tired of watching Brady **** up that pass to him. Second time he's messed that up. What a bum

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Also tired of watching Brady **** up that pass to him. Second time he's messed that up. What a bum
    Blame mcdaniels that he keeps calling it

Blame mcdaniels that he keeps calling it
    Yea but it worked perfectly but Brady can't catch nor run apparently. I mean any person of his size can make that catch and run, it's not hard. It cost them a 1st down and possibly the chance of a comeback

Jeez, nothing but negative people in here. Ya bad game. We have a bye, Much needed Rest up move onto the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    They run it in practice, if it looks good they install it.

Bad cleats, flu going thru the team, coming off a Sunday night game - against a Coach who got booted out of here for being a clubhouse lawyer/wit. It was the Titans SB. Pats are always a target.

Probably first round home game, then the road.

BB wanted to move on from TB and Gronk. He wasn't allowed, what you are looking at is a plan with multiple hands on it, and BK is a moron w.r.t. rosters. So there you go. And I did warn well before the draft that we didn't have enough at WR. It's hurting.

Also TB looking more mortal with a strong rush up the middle.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    They run it in practice, if it looks good they install it.

Bad cleats, flu going thru the team, coming off a Sunday night game - against a Coach who got booted out of here for being a clubhouse lawyer/wit. It was the Titans SB. Pats are always a target.

Probably first round home game, then the road.

BB wanted to move on from TB and Gronk. He wasn't allowed, what you are looking at is a plan with multiple hands on it, and BK is a moron w.r.t. rosters. So there you go. And I did warn well before the draft that we didn't have enough at WR. It's hurting.

Also TB looking more mortal with a strong rush up the middle.
    on the same note the titans came off a monday night game against the cowbows. The patriots certainly looked tired yesterday. This bye week is much needed.

I think that's where we're heading unless Pittsburg falls apart. I don't see KC stumbling especially if they beat the rams next weekend.

He may get his wish after this season with Gronk even though yesterday's game showed how bad we need him. His body is too beat up to continue playing football. BK was going off of emotions. If we kept garrapolo for one more season, then they could see the slow decline of Brady this season and would make the proper decision this upcoming offseason.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    We have around 4 of these types of games a year. Most we lose, some we win. They typically happen during the early parts of the year, but sometimes happen midseason. I'm tossing the memory of this one into the trash and moving on.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456