Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I never wanted KD, but I'm never going to hate on the Warriors for swooping him up. Every team does it if they had the chance, and the Warriors had the chance.
    Honestly you needed KD... Bron would have legit further hurt curry legacy and KD stopped that from happening and killed his own legacy... Curry is gonna go down a top 20 player ever and KD a top 10 player to me but most will refuse to put KD in their top 10 because of that move but dont hate on curry for that move... Getting KD was a massive win for curry both on and off the court... KD takes all the hate off the court and gets destroyed on the court if he isnt a god where is curry will always be remember for his offense even though KD has always been the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Honestly you needed KD... Bron would have legit further hurt curry legacy and KD stopped that from happening and killed his own legacy... Curry is gonna go down a top 20 player ever and KD a top 10 player to me but most will refuse to put KD in their top 10 because of that move but dont hate on curry for that move... Getting KD was a massive win for curry both on and off the court... KD takes all the hate off the court and gets destroyed on the court if he isnt a god where is curry will always be remember for his offense even though KD has always been the better player.
    I believe LeBron and Kyrie continue pummeling the Warriors as it was if Durant didn't join em. Not that they weren't a historically great team but that kind of loss can demoralize your game.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I believe LeBron and Kyrie continue pummeling the Warriors as it was if Durant didn't join em. Not that they weren't a historically great team but that kind of loss can demoralize your game.
    Maybe, maybe not. Kyrie would still cry about being the little brother, though.

I know this, though: it woulda been competitive with at least 4 teams being strong contenders. Head ***** and his ***** Boys robbed us of that for some meaningless titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Kyrie would still cry about being the little brother, though.

I know this, though: it woulda been competitive with at least 4 teams being strong contenders. Head ***** and his ***** Boys robbed us of that for some meaningless titles.
    There would be so many contenders and we wouldn't be having a discussion about competition anymore. Rockets, OKC, Boston, Raptors, Warriors, Cavs (assuming Kyrie and Bron stay. Don't blame the Warriors but I think players on the other hand should want to have a decent level of competition. Draymond Green immediately calling KD after they lost the Finals was a cry for help. And Curry throwing away any care for being "the man" pretty much ousts himself as a top ten player in NBA history while KD will likely get that recognition years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Thunder
    Celtics
    Blazers
    Bucks

(For the record, I pretty much expect the Warriors to win today, but I need something to separate myself from everyone else )

Last edited by Cal827; 11-09-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Last Nights Results:

Cal827: 4-0
    ewing: 3-1
    L+G:3-1
    Tg11: 2-2
    tredigs: 2-2
    WaDe03: 2-2
    bucketss: 2-2
    Rivera: 2-2
    kdspurs: 2-2
    Saddletramp: 2-2
    MTM: 2-2

------------------------------------

This Weeks Results:

Wade03 18-9
    KDSpur 18-9
    MtM 18-9
    L+G 18-9
    cal827 18-9
    bucketss 16-11
    tredigs 14-9
    Silent 13-10
    Saddletramp 15-12
    Riv 15-12
    buckalis 10-13
    Ewing 10-7
    warfleg 4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    To be fair that is just Draymond's resting-dumb-face. That's funny though.

As for the Rockets, they'll be fine. CP is still dealing with injuries. Don't expect them any lower than the 4 seed by seasons end.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910