Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Pat is trying to convince Wade to stay longer than this year.

Wade also out tomorrow after the birth of his daughter.
    wtf? didn't even know they were planning of having a child. but he should retire. nothing left to prove or keep going.

Thunder
    Celtics
    Blazers
    Bucks

(For the record, I pretty much expect the Warriors to win today, but I need something to separate myself from everyone else )
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    wtf? didn't even know they were planning of having a child. but he should retire. nothing left to prove or keep going.
    I agree although it will be a sad day for me. Only reason he would stay is if Miami works some magic and puts together a great team which is unlikely as Pat is washed.

They had a surrogate for this baby. Makes sense why he was crying in his retirement video when he said “there’s a lot going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about and it led him to make the toughest decision of his life”

ON3 LAST DANC3

Rockets
    Celtics
    Blazers
    Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Thunder
    Celtics
    Blazers
    Bucks

(For the record, I pretty much expect the Warriors to win today, but I need something to separate myself from everyone else )
    I took the Bucks bc I want to root for that buck’s guy to lose it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well that was a pathetic display of offense by CP and the Rockets against the undermanned Thunder in that 1st quarter.

Fun fact I just ran across: Curry has 25 3pt attempts of 6 feet+ past the 3 point line and is shooting them more efficiently than the average NBA DUNK conversion rate (dunks have a 92% conversion rate at 1.84 points per possession). 30 foot Curry 3 is 1.95 points per possession.

Prob just his all star teammates tho. Keeping him open from halfcourt and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Just a side note for anyone who wants to make a lot of money. Bet against whatever team Lebron is on, against-the-spread, every regular season game. Now more than ever. If that's all you do, you will make money, every year. It's second only to THE most lock bet in sports, which is betting the under on whatever team Lebron is on for regular season win total. Again, whatever team, every year (I think it lost once in the last decade).
    Yep, and thanks

Fun fact I just ran across: Curry has 25 3pt attempts of 6 feet+ past the 3 point line and is shooting them more efficiently than the average NBA DUNK conversion rate (dunks have a 92% conversion rate at 1.84 points per possession). 30 foot Curry 3 is 1.95 points per possession.

Prob just his all star teammates tho. Keeping him open from halfcourt and stuff.
    That is absolutely ridiculous

Smart from him to be honest. I learned this late in high school as well. Give me the deep 3 uncontested or with the defense a little further back than the toeing the line 3 with the defense right there. If you can shoot, especially like curry an open look like that is nothing. Much easier when you can pull up off the dribble like him as well, Klay would probably have a harder time and obviously not as many opportunities but could definitely work that into his game if he was a teams main focal point on offense.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yep, and thanks
    Just not in the playoffs... IF they make it... ; )

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Smart from him to be honest. I learned this late in high school as well. Give me the deep 3 uncontested or with the defense a little further back than the toeing the line 3 with the defense right there. If you can shoot, especially like curry an open look like that is nothing. Much easier when you can pull up off the dribble like him as well, Klay would probably have a harder time and obviously not as many opportunities but could definitely work that into his game if he was a teams main focal point on offense.
    Agreed, and it's so far out that whenever the defense is crazy enough to stretch that far out to double/hedge/trap (which they do often enough), it's a two pass sequence to the open corner 3 for Klay or dunk for the center. That's why he leads the league in "hockey assists" every year the stat has been tracked by like 50% over the next closest player. I'm always a fan of his game, but it's been especially sick again this year. Just a special player.
    Last edited by tredigs; 11-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Rockets getting blown out by a Westbrook-less Thunder team smh, clean it up.

Boston is getting Killed by the Suns right now
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

OKC/HOU That didn't look like a foul on CP3 to me. Looked like a block.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast