Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Lane Johnson. Are you having "Fun" Lane? Lets ask the other Eagles. Are you guys having FUN?! Please note this post ain't directed at Eagles fans, congrats on the Super Bowl. This is towards the Eagles players who have only done this ONCE and wouldn't keep their mouths shut the entire offseason. The Eagles were supposed to take the NFC East. Sure Wentz is still recovering, but i would take Wentz at 60 percent and I would still expect them to take the division. This is what happens when you have "too much fun" . You arn't ready for the season ahead. So my advice for DP is don't "relax". Put a leash on those "underdogs" and put them to work. You had your fun Philly. You **** all over the Pats for being a no fun team. But at least the Pats are ready for football games.
    You had me until the last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You had me until the last sentence.
    Its 100 percent true. Belichick does have fun, but only when all the work is done. The Eagles have the talent to win multiple SBs, but the loose attitudes need to go.

PAPI SMASH!

Lane Johnson. Are you having "Fun" Lane? Lets ask the other Eagles. Are you guys having FUN?! Please note this post ain't directed at Eagles fans, congrats on the Super Bowl. This is towards the Eagles players who have only done this ONCE and wouldn't keep their mouths shut the entire offseason. The Eagles were supposed to take the NFC East. Sure Wentz is still recovering, but i would take Wentz at 60 percent and I would still expect them to take the division. This is what happens when you have "too much fun" . You arn't ready for the season ahead. So my advice for DP is don't "relax". Put a leash on those "underdogs" and put them to work. You had your fun Philly. You **** all over the Pats for being a no fun team. But at least the Pats are ready for football games.
    To be fair, the Patriots are probably the only team that doesn't have fun. There's no other dynasty within the past two decades lol. So, I would say direct this comment to all of the other teams as well lol.

Convinced that this is Colin Cowherd though. What's up Colin?

The return... 2018-19

If you're referring to him saying he'd rather win one SB and have fun than win five; he didn't actually say that.

Personally, as a fan, if I couldn't have fun watching football if my team doesn't win the SB then I wouldn't even be an Eagles fan, would I?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If you're referring to him saying he'd rather win one SB and have fun than win five; he didn't actually say that.

Personally, as a fan, if I couldn't have fun watching football if my team doesn't win the SB then I wouldn't even be an Eagles fan, would I?
    Facts lol.

Sports are meant to be "fun." Living life is meant to be "fun." Rather have fun with a 50,000 job than miserable with millions.

The return... 2018-19

Cry Eagles Cry

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    Cry Eagles Cry
    Insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    Cry Eagles Cry
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    just using your own stats
    457 attempts in 16 games = 28.56 attempts/game
    208 attempts in 9 games = 23.11 attempts/game
    Literally more than twice as much?

not agreeing/disagreeing they could run more, just sayin'
    Their rbs right now are Smallwood, Clementx and Adams. Let's be serious here for a minute. At best each of these guys are nothing more than a depth rb on any team in the NFL and they are being relied upon to carry the load. I wouldn't run the ball either if that's all I have in the backfield and my QB is Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    just using your own stats
    457 attempts in 16 games = 28.56 attempts/game
    208 attempts in 9 games = 23.11 attempts/game
    Literally more than twice as much?

not agreeing/disagreeing they could run more, just sayin'
    Is this real life? What weird timing for a Patriots fan to make such a statement about the Eagles.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839