Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,896

    Week 10: Dallas Cowboys (3-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-4)

    Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Philadelphia Eagles
    11/11/2018 8:20 PM EST
    Lincoln Financial Field
    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,320
    This is the season. Win we have a chance, lose we might as well tank and give the Raiders a high pick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,896
    I agree. If we lose this week then it's over. We were 4-6 last year and ended 9-7, so we know that we can string some wins together. We just need Dak to play more consistently and not turn the ball over. Also need defense to get off the field on third downs. It's a division game, so it should be close if nothing else.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I agree. If we lose this week then it's over. We were 4-6 last year and ended 9-7, so we know that we can string some wins together. We just need Dak to play more consistently and not turn the ball over. Also need defense to get off the field on third downs. It's a division game, so it should be close if nothing else.
    We need to get to the league norm or better on 1st and 2nd down play action. Saw more analysis from NFL guys lambasting Garrett/Linehan stupidity. I honestly hope Dak walks and gets picked up by a high pace spread oriented modern offensive team and excels while Jerry holds onto Garrett to 8 and 8 in perpetuity.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,896
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    We need to get to the league norm or better on 1st and 2nd down play action. Saw more analysis from NFL guys lambasting Garrett/Linehan stupidity. I honestly hope Dak walks and gets picked up by a high pace spread oriented modern offensive team and excels while Jerry holds onto Garrett to 8 and 8 in perpetuity.
    I could see that happening. Dak can be a decent QB if a coaching staff focuses on his strengths. That's probably a big part of why he succeeded in 2016. They had a dumbed down playbook (which he needs) and did not try to make him into a pocket passer. Now they are trying to do that and it just won't work because he isn't a very accurate passer and is not good at reading a defense (quickly at least). Get him on the move with a quick throw offense and he'd be better.

    Also agree that we need more play action. The amount of repetition with our offense is stupid. If it's first down it's going to be a run. If it's third down and long it's going to be a screen pass. If it's second and long it will be a draw. There is no surprise with our offense. We have a ton of young talent, we should be much better. Teams have gone from terrible to very good with a coaching change, but we will just be stuck with Garrett forever.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,700
    Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    This is the season. Win we have a chance, lose we might as well tank and give the Raiders a high pick.
    You also canít forget that they would have a high pick in the rest of the rounds too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,700
    Also donít forget that Garrett will be preaching for the team to win those last few meaningless games for ďprideĒ. You know, because pride doesnít mean crap until youíre already out of the playoff picture.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Philadelphia Eagles
    11/11/2018 8:20 PM EST
    Lincoln Financial Field
    .


    31-13 Eagles which should give us a shot to win. last time i was down on this team after the seattle game, we won.

    21-10 at half

    ugly second half for both team mainly because philly wont have to use their playbook

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,028
    i was about to come on here andrip dak a new one, call him RG3 Jr then he makes two great throws thus confusing us on is or isnt he a nfl qb. still taking way too long in the pocket for my liking but the throw to beas and then hurns was money.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,028
    dont kno what is more frustrating running twice for 50 yards then going gadget play followed by 3rd and long where the qb wont step up and run through the lanes or running it every down when the run game isnt working.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,028
    no flags on phi all game. holding on the near strip sack by wilson not called then kelce being 8 yards down field on a pass play

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,700
    Amari Cooper had another solid game in spite of barely knowing the offense.

    6/75

    His route running was very crisp. Itís going to be fun to see what he can do with a full training camp under his belt. Not to mention with a coach that actually knows what the hell heís doing (hopefully).

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,112
    That defense is looking very promising. Vander Esch is looking like a very good pick.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    That defense is looking very promising. Vander Esch is looking like a very good pick.
    Agree - Vander Esch has the potential to be the best LB in the history of this team. Hyperbole perhaps but he has all the tools and size to be phenomenal.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,028
    OL-A
    Zeke- A
    WR/TE- A
    Dak- B did not lose us the game but missed coop deep twice and twice once on an attempt and the other not even looking to gallup, missed one to bease too on a 3rd down early
    Defense- C again didint lose us the game but once again couldnt stop a nose bleed in the second half. came up big when it counted late on 4th but very average
    Coaching- C, OL -A. Def- C, Off- C talked about the play calling earlier
    ST- F------ all of those (-) are minus not a curse word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •