Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets

Let's go off to the bye on a winning note.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Let's go off to the bye on a winning note.
    The only thing this team should be playing for now is a better draft pick imo. I'm afraid McCown is going to help them win meaningless games where they go 6-10 or 7-9 instead of 4-12.

This draft doesnt really have that player that we need to tank for.. Id rather get some success to look forward to and some signs for hope in house than another dumpster fire season..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    This draft doesnt really have that player that we need to tank for.. Id rather get some success to look forward to and some signs for hope in house than another dumpster fire season..
    Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa? I would tank for those guys. I mean I get they may not lose enough games for that but I would love either one of them.

Dumpster fire season doesnt mean much in the NFL where teams can turn it around quickly. The Jets have a ton of cap room and it would be nice to couple that with a top 5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa? I would tank for those guys. I mean I get they may not lose enough games for that but I would love either one of them.

Dumpster fire season doesnt mean much in the NFL where teams can turn it around quickly. The Jets have a ton of cap room and it would be nice to couple that with a top 5 pick.
    Players want to win, and the Jets have talent. Plus Bowles is coaching for his career.

Players want to win, and the Jets have talent. Plus Bowles is coaching for his career.
    Defensive talent, sure. Offensive talent at WR but not much else as Darnold is a project in terms of results (not ceiling).

I'm sure the Jets will win 3 more games. I just dont want them to. Winning meaningless games last year cost them three 2nd round picks to get Darnold.

This team needs as much talent as possible because they aren't there yet.

The Jets should be in the market for a WR or interior lineman. Not being a top ten will not prevent them from grabbing one of the better ones in the draft.

Hell they could trade their 3s and move back into the 2nd and grab either one also.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The Jets should be in the market for a WR or interior lineman. Not being a top ten will not prevent them from grabbing one of the better ones in the draft.

Hell they could trade their 3s and move back into the 2nd and grab either one also.

This is why I'm big on trading back. Even with a top 5 pick, if you trade back to 10, you'll most likely get that pick +a couple seconds or a second and third

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is why I'm big on trading back. Even with a top 5 pick, if you trade back to 10, you'll most likely get that pick +a couple seconds or a second and third
    Problem is there isn't many quality QBs this draft.

Problem is there isn't many quality QBs this draft.
    Don't necessarily think it has to be all about the QB for teams to trade up in this draft. After QB's, pass rushers are a hot commodity too, and this draft will be loaded with them.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Don't necessarily think it has to be all about the QB for teams to trade up in this draft. After QB's, pass rushers are a hot commodity too, and this draft will be loaded with them.
    Right, so why would someone want to move up?

Right, so why would someone want to move up?
    To get the right one!
    Eichel Tower

If the Jets don't win another game this season and they get Joey Bosa, Ed Oliver, Josh Allen, etc, I'll be a happy guy.

I understand the team doesn't feel that way but if this team is going to win 6 or 7 games, they are better off winning 3.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    That was a great start

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast