Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • W

8 100.00%
  • L

0 0%
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    He's not necessarily going to regress, he just isn't going to put up the same type of numbers he would if they weren't playing together. There is strong empirical support for what I'm saying with pretty much every star player LBJ has ever played with (with the exception of Kyrie, who ended up wanting out because of how he had to adjust his game to accommodate playing with LBJ): Wade, Bosh, and Love. Guys who need the ball in their hands don't play their best with LBJ. Guys who can play off the ball and are good shooters do. Ingram is actually a pretty decent shooter (not sure where you're getting that he's not). His free throws haven't been great, but he's shooting 40% from 3s and is knocking down the midrange very effectively, that's not saying anything about his form, which is also pretty good. However, he is a guy who gets his shooting rhythm off the dribble, which is different than getting it from catch and shoot opportunities and there are simply going to be less of the former when you have LBJ (or most other stars who play off the dribble on your team). I'm not making any excuses for Ingram though, I'm relatively fine with how he's playing.
    To NPHs point which is a good one. And to yours...if Ingram and Ball dont mesh with Lebron starting why not bring them off the bench where they can be more productive?

That way they can play their style ball and not be spot up shooters. Ingram and Lonzo need the ball to be effective. Maybe Ingram will also play better on the iso against other teams bench.

I dont think Luke has the balls to bring those guys off the bench, but it would be the right move imo if are trying to win consistently. He did leave Rondo in the game in the 4th which was the right move to win the game. The only bad part is Rondo is not a reliable spot up shooter when Lebron is playmaking at the end of games.

Maybe Rondo or Lonzo shouldnt be in if it's close under 2 minutes...Ingram..Lebron..Kuz..Hart and chandler may be our best lineup to finish games...kuz..hart can both hit those jumpers. Ingram and Chandler can crash the boards or Ingram can dive to the rim...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    not yet... he isn't getting enough minutes to be effective since lance and hart have been playing so much... give it timeÖ someone will get hurt and we will need KCP. His regression is a function of playing time... nothing more nothing less
    Ive never liked kcp so my opinion stands. He has bad shot selection and hes a selfish player.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    To NPHs point which is a good one. And to yours...if Ingram and Ball dont mesh with Lebron starting why not bring them off the bench where they can be more productive?

That way they can play their style ball and not be spot up shooters. Ingram and Lonzo need the ball to be effective. Maybe Ingram will also play better on the iso against other teams bench.

I dont think Luke has the balls to bring those guys off the bench, but it would be the right move imo if are trying to win consistently. He did leave Rondo in the game in the 4th which was the right move to win the game. The only bad part is Rondo is not a reliable spot up shooter when Lebron is playmaking at the end of games.

Maybe Rondo or Lonzo shouldnt be in if it's close under 2 minutes...Ingram..Lebron..Kuz..Hart and chandler may be our best lineup to finish games...kuz..hart can both hit those jumpers. Ingram and Chandler can crash the boards or Ingram can dive to the rim...

I think that since lebron runs point for closing games that hart kuz bi tyson should be out there with him

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    I think that since lebron runs point for closing games that hart kuz bi tyson should be out there with him
    Tyson
    Kuzma
    Lebron
    Hart
    Ingram

or is going small.

Lebron
    Kuzma
    Pope
    Hart
    Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Tyson
    Kuzma
    Lebron
    Hart
    Ingram

or is going small.

Lebron
    Kuzma
    Pope
    Hart
    Ingram
    I hate pope... i cant stand him

I think this is the lineup we should see closing the 4th quarter..
    Pope doesn't belong in any lineups with this team..

[/SIGPIC][/IMG]

I'm about right there too.. Never liked him but I'm now on the verge of hating him for this team.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I'm about right there too.. Never liked him but I'm now on the verge of hating him for this team.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Itís also annoying because i see Lebron trying to set him up for all his shots

Don't worry, Pope will be gone after December 15th. Maybe to Cleveland for Korver or something.

My favorite part of this GT was how many L's Ldawg took all game long...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Don't worry, Pope will be gone after December 15th. Maybe to Cleveland for Korver or something.
    I wouldn't take on Korver because I don't want to add salary next season we need to keep the books clean because we already lost $5 mil of cap space to Deng. We can't lose no more. So I would rather just let KCP expire.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Korver is not going to be traded for KCP. He might be waived and Lakers might jump to get him, but KCP could be dealt if there is a bigger fish and the Lakers need his cap. Otherwise he is finishing this season and then gone. Ingram on the other hand, might be the one that the Lakers could be willing to deal and has a better value if he continues to show that he is not willing to adapt t Lebron's game or become mint the 6 man. Interesting times for this team. Kuz and Hart are looking more and more solid players to fit Lebron's style of play and both are cheaper to keep. Ingram might start to ask for the sky and the stars. He is obviously being rebellious this season and that to me that s a sign that he is not happy with his role. He has tons of potential, but still very weak physically and his shooting is not yet as consistent as we wish, but he is a player that once he reach his maturity level, is someone that is going to dominate. Magic needs to make a decision pretty soon.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

You hate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Korver is not going to be traded for KCP. He might be waived and Lakers might jump to get him, but KCP could be dealt if there is a bigger fish and the Lakers need his cap. Otherwise he is finishing this season and then gone. Ingram on the other hand, might be the one that the Lakers could be willing to deal and has a better value if he continues to show that he is not willing to adapt t Lebron's game or become mint the 6 man. Interesting times for this team. Kuz and Hart are looking more and more solid players to fit Lebron's style of play and both are cheaper to keep. Ingram might start to ask for the sky and the stars. He is obviously being rebellious this season and that to me that s a sign that he is not happy with his role. He has tons of potential, but still very weak physically and his shooting is not yet as consistent as we wish, but he is a player that once he reach his maturity level, is someone that is going to dominate. Magic needs to make a decision pretty soon.
    The problem is that there is no one available.

Lebron's agent is his friend and owns KCP's contract representation. Lebron also needs shooters so much particularly now that his movibility is more limited. He is looking to see what payers in the roster adapt to his game. Ingram is the rebel and Lebron does not like this. But Ingram should go to the bench and accept that role to show Lebron his game and capability like he did last part of the previous season. He was rooming before he was injured by that idiot in Miami. Remember that he still 21 years old! Lebron is on his last wheels and by the time he is gone, Ingram will be starting to take over.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast