Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dak is such a joke. Dude completely makes most bonehead plays. 1st and goal on 4 and he misses a wide open Brown then takes a 14 yard a
    Sack. We are screwed committing to this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Dak is such a joke. Dude completely makes most bonehead plays. 1st and goal on 4 and he misses a wide open Brown then takes a 14 yard a
    Sack. We are screwed committing to this guy.
    I still think his long time role in Dallas will be as a backup/mentor to the real QB of the future. That guy wonít be drafted until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I still think his long time role in Dallas will be as a backup/mentor to the real QB of the future. That guy wonít be drafted until 2020.
    I hope you are right but Jerry seems to be in love with him. 2020 is a ways away and years of Zeke waisted. Sux we cant ever get it all together at once.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    I hope you are right but Jerry seems to be in love with him. 2020 is a ways away and years of Zeke waisted. Sux we cant ever get it all together at once.
    Well Dak still has 1 year left on his rookie deal and I believe they will let him play that year out. I think during the year is when they will extend him. His play will determine if itís to be as the long term answer or long term backup. Zeke still has the 5th year option so heís not a FA until 2021.

I think the comments here about Dak being a fool and lousy arent based in any reality nor even considering the context of the suboptimal scheme he is in. Funny now that he has a receive they are suddenly winning and he has been just fine. Romo was good but you need to let him go. By the way we never had a parade with Romo at the helm.

Dak is all we need with that D.

This thread didn't age well, did it Cowboy nation. LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12