Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dez Bryant

Kirkwood is on the PS. 6í3 big guy and there high on him.

I hear you Chapin a possession WR is always helpful, but imo thats where Kamara and really Thomas excels. Dez was a good thought, but if we add a deep threat now I promise you its over for the competition. There would be some under throws from Brees but he will hit it enough for sure. We also need someone that understands thats all they would get is the occasional deep pass. If you are the Saints and you took a chance understandably on Dez then go do what it takes to get a Corey Coleman type.

Truth is if we still had Cooks this would be a non issue. Saints had the guy for the role. Only difference was instead of the occasional deep ball you'd go to him more often whats wrong with that since he caught most of them. Devery Henderson wasn't as good as Cooks is and we got him enough targets to keep him happy.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Use Hill as Wr he can do everything else and is supposed fastest guy on team.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I hear you Chapin a possession WR is always helpful, but imo thats where Kamara and really Thomas excels. Dez was a good thought, but if we add a deep threat now I promise you its over for the competition. There would be some under throws from Brees but he will hit it enough for sure. We also need someone that understands thats all they would get is the occasional deep pass. If you are the Saints and you took a chance understandably on Dez then go do what it takes to get a Corey Coleman type.

Truth is if we still had Cooks this would be a non issue. Saints had the guy for the role. Only difference was instead of the occasional deep ball you'd go to him more often whats wrong with that since he caught most of them. Devery Henderson wasn't as good as Cooks is and we got him enough targets to keep him happy.
    I didn't even think of Coleman. I would take a chance on him and bring him in. He didn't last on the Browns or the Pats tho so that should say something.

Damn if Tre'Quan would step up like the pre season he would be something else for the team he could be our new version of Devery.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Use Hill as Wr he can do everything else and is supposed fastest guy on team.
    That's not a bad idea. If the Saints trust him to play QB at times and return kicks he could do something at WR. You never know hes just a pure athlete.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Brandon Coleman knows the offense
    There it is I forgot about him thats the guy Sams he can get deep and is a big target. It just makes sense we drafted him.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Looks like we are taking a chance on Brandon Marshall.

Marshall has some red zone catches left in him. Put him out there on 3rd downs, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12