Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant

Dez Bryant

Report we are working out DB. Donít know how I feel about this. Maybe for very cheap. Veteran minimum.

If he can still get deep, I love it. If he can't get deep, I'd still be interested but mildly. For me it would be:

Fast Deep threat Dez at the workout = A solid offer with cash incentives.

Slower possession Dez at the workout = Minimum offer with incentives such as playing on a winning team with the GOAT at QB.

I'm a little concerned about Bryant and Ireland's history. He asked Dez if his mom was a whore at the combine

That may come up in conversation

Report says there talking contract

I can't believe they might sign him. He's been a distraction in the past, and he's not what he used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I can't believe they might sign him. He's been a distraction in the past, and he's not what he used to be.
    We really need a number 2. Meredith has done nothing and Trequan is not quite there yet.

He is an easy cut if he doesnt act right. He'll have Brees throwing him the ball not Prescott. Brees helped get Ginn good hands (at least in 17')

Ok signed Dez sooo who gets cut Meridith, Carr or hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Ok signed Dez sooo who gets cut Meridith, Carr or hmmmmm
    You know Sams I don't know everything I admit that. I'm not the smartest person to ever walk the earth. But I know some things and one thing I do know is the Saints will not be cutting Michael Thomas

Nah seriously I don't know who will be cut but I'd bet anyone two dollars Teddy Ginn won't be back next season on this team. That guy is on Paytons **** list I just know it.

The last game Ginn was active Payton gave him the same look that Payton gave Adrian Peterson after Peterson yelled at him. That look equals clean out your locker lol.....unless you're really good of course.

I agree

Dez is more of the replacement for Meredith who hasn't caught a pass in 3 weeks. Payton doesn't play remember when Adrian Peterson was barking at him down the sideline the next week he was sent to Arizona. I don't think Dez will make the same mistake.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Meridith has been put on IR. Now we know

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Dez has been put on IR. Now we know
    Fixed that post for you Sams lol. But seriously I feel bad for Dez.

So who is next its obvious we want someone. I read Calvin Johnson worked out if he didnt get the offer he must be really out of shape or something because we know what that guy was.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Dez is out. Lol

Well I guess we can go with option number 395454987 Brandon Marshall. I wonder why the Saints didn't look at Tyrelle Pryor when he was available. He's a former Buckeye so there is that lol. Of players that are available I am not sure who to look at. Why not Jeremy Maclin? If I remember it was a hamstring thing that took him out but I do remember that he was getting offers prior to the season. Why not talk to Erick Decker and ask him to unretire? Decker is still legit not going to separate and get the big plays we have Tre'Quan for that we need another guy over the middle. Just thoughts of mine. I could be way off base.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Brandon Coleman knows the offense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast