Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Game Thread: 4 Game Homestand

This is the Game Thread for every game of the 4 game home stand.

Game 11: Raptors @ Kings

Wednesday November 7th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

Game 12: Timberwolves @ Kings

Friday November 9th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

Game 13: Lakers @ Kings

Saturday November 10th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

Game 14: Spurs @ Kings

Monday November 12th @ 7:00PM on CSNCA

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

Bogie is back tonight. Golden One should be rocking. Let’s get the win tonight.

Kawhi playing. We ****ed.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kawhi playing. We ****ed.
    Refs decided before the game we will jot have too much momentum and must be stomped out like ashes just ready to catch fire. These refs... uhhhggg...

When Obaka fouled Willie on that jump ball then they get the ball and go on a big run... we were defeated... it changed the game.. in the beginning we were going good until they got a parade to the free throw line... what is up? Can we get a call refs? Nope...

Toronto Reftors.

No home cooking for the Kings. We did play tough down the stretch. It was good to see Bogie back. He needs to work himself back into game shape, but he looked good for his first game back. Let’s go get a couple of wins vs Minny and LA.

God damn, Bjelica couldn’t catch a break last night!

I’m guessing he’ll bounce back well against his former minny team

Damn, the Kings are just up and down the floor... as they continue to grow within this run and gun offense, I can only imagine how scary they're going to be within a few years. This pace is ridiculous. It reminds me of Oregon football when they would snap the ball with 28 seconds left on the play clock.

Kings made plays late in the 4th. Nice answer to the mini collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    God damn, Bjelica couldn’t catch a break last night!

I’m guessing he’ll bounce back well against his former minny team
    BOOM! Bjelica went juggernaut in 2nd half with huge shots and big stops on Taj/Towns

Also.....sad but Williams is in and Jackson is playing himself out of games.
    It works though, our perimeter D with Shump/Williams is solid

Once Bogdan gets back to 100%, wouldn't be shocked if JJ got 0 minutes except for blowouts.

I wish Jackson would find his shot. The rest of his game doesn’t look bad. However, the rest of his game isn’t good enough to justify PT if his shot isn’t falling. If he can start making shots, he could still be a valuable part of the rotation. Troy Williams has looked pretty good in his minutes too. At this point, Williams deserves minutes over Jackson.

I’m also interested to see if Bogey can be successful at SF. I really like both him and Buddy. Going into the season, I assumed Bogey would be the starter and Buddy would be a super sixth man. The way Buddy has been playing, there’s no way we can take him out of the starting lineup.

I think the Kings have elevated themselves from a bad team to a mediocre team and we are still moving up. The way I see the Kings is we have a good enough team to contend for a playoff spot but not a championship. You have to start somewhere. I know I would be excited to make the playoffs even if it meant losing in the first round.

Troy Williams is the first G league or 2 way player we signed that looks useful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I wish Jackson would find his shot. The rest of his game doesn’t look bad. However, the rest of his game isn’t good enough to justify PT if his shot isn’t falling. If he can start making shots, he could still be a valuable part of the rotation. Troy Williams has looked pretty good in his minutes too. At this point, Williams deserves minutes over Jackson.

I’m also interested to see if Bogey can be successful at SF. I really like both him and Buddy. Going into the season, I assumed Bogey would be the starter and Buddy would be a super sixth man. The way Buddy has been playing, there’s no way we can take him out of the starting lineup.
    Jackson seems to be a late bloomer project talent similar to his NCAA tenure.

Only problem is if we excel w/out him and we can acquire a FA, he’d be done here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast