Week 10: Giants 27, 49ers 23

WEEK 10

NEW YORK GIANTS at SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Monday, November 12th
    8:15pm ET

ESPN

I miss the days when this matchup mattered. LT v. Montana

Bleh.

Now its a draft pick battle of the worst.

Giants have 4 games left they could possibly win imo. This one, next week against Tampa, tenn and Dallas at home. I think they’ll win 2 of those and finish 3-13 lol what an awful year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Giants have 4 games left they could possibly win imo. This one, next week against Tampa, tenn and Dallas at home. I think they’ll win 2 of those and finish 3-13 lol what an awful year
    That's actually terrible news.

Knowing the Giants, they'll win out, fall out of the top 5 picks, have to trade up or end up drafting some random LB or something lol

Thumbs up I miss this

I miss this game.

Game might be cancelled or postponed because of the fire. I live pretty close to Santa Clara and the smoke is bad. My nephews soccer game got cancelled yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Game might be cancelled or postponed because of the fire. I live pretty close to Santa Clara and the smoke is bad. My nephews soccer game got cancelled yesterday.
    Won’t cancel I don’t thinK. I picked up an extra shift at work so I can miss half this game 😂😂
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Not cancel yet so likely won't be.

Read options with non mobile QBs

Engram and Shepherd have 2 targets between them. None to Engram

A win

So happy for Eli man. Think we win next week to but then prob should lose out lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    So happy for Eli man. Think we win next week to but then prob should lose out lol
    That's actually terrible news.

Knowing the Giants, they'll win out, fall out of the top 5 picks, have to trade up or end up drafting some random LB or something lol

I watched the game last night with little expectations but more observant to see how we would play coming off a bye at 1-7. IMO...jobs are still on the line including the HC.

As an old school Giants fan, I enjoyed seeing the flashback Giants-49ers games...brought back some good memories.

I appreciated the effort the Giants put forth last night in getting the win. I don't believe in tanking to get a high pick....just don't believe in it. String together a few wins in a row and see what happens from there......just give me the effort. We have a very young roster so they can get better.

I was high on the Brown signing in the roster thread and man, he had a great start as a Giant. Consistently getting to the next level in the run game and very solid in pass blocking.

They may have whiffed on Omameh, but Brown is going to be a very solid grab for a while. Always looked good on the Rams.

Eli had a nice game winning drive, but still.....the guy is just off. And not typical "eli off" but I mean really off. He had good protection in this game and if he was seeing the field like he used to, they could have racked up 40+ pts instead of a close win in the final minutes.

Bailed out by flags on that drive. I mean that Barkely wheel route on the final drive was beautifully designed and a great play, Barkley beat his man down the sideline and where the old Eli drops in a pass between the receiver and safety over the top....THIS Eli underthrew Barkley by 5 yards. Damn near picked.

Win is a win, so I'm happy....unless it means missing out on a franchise QB in the draft of course. Right now I can't imagine the Raiders getting more than the 1 win they have, and I can easily see them cutting Carr and letting Gruden draft his QB.

Our offensive line actually looked very solid yesterday. There were still a few hiccups here and there but definitely played better. The run game still can use some work but Eli was able to get some more long passes so that's good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast