Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If we end up losing we can thank Dak for this 1. 2 turnovers led to 14 points. Throw to Cooper in the end zone should have never been thrown.

We need a real GM. Either get the real high draft picks or be a playoff team. Not something in the middle like 6-10, 7-9, 8-8.

Just an ugly game. Had our chance to win early on. Poor play calling, poor QB play. Can't win with what we have for coaching and QB. We can at least change coaching now though even if Dak has another year and a half to prove himself.

Get rid of the Red Barron.

Better capitalize on this Dak

Yeah it's just time to clean house. Coach Kris and Columbo can stay. I really do like Marinelli. Players seem to play hard for him. Problem is there are no Mcvay's laying around lol but at this point change is simply needed.
    God I hate that feeling where there is no sight or picture of bright hope and future. This young expensive O-line isnt very good, our QB we are gonna end up paying big money too is not a franchise QB, Zeke and Cooper are good but cant make up for QB and Oline. The worst TEs in NFL. Our Dline is garbage besides Dlaw and I'm not sure we are gonna pay the man and quite honestly not sure we can afford him.

I have no idea where to even start but I guess from top. Buy red head and Scott!!!!

Dak is garbage juice!!! Simply put. If we give him the big contract we are done for next 6 years. Sure we are anyway but no hope. Goodnight boys.

Dak has had a **** game, not his first. but if you think hes the sole problem or number one problem with this team you dont know **** and should just put me on your block list/whatever. he had bease crossing and open on 2nd down, he has to anticpate that throw and make it anyway, even incomplete. because if he completes it cole takes it to the house with nobody deep. but to be fair its easier on replay and when the OL is straight trash its probably a lot harder to make your progression.

whats worse is when the OL finally makes a play in the passing game, nobody is open. when they dont we got dudes open. thats a problem.

Weaknesses
    Beat up this year thanks to poor protection. When he wasn't being sacked, he was being hit hard. Not as competitive a rusher in 2015. Sacks and usage in run game might be taking a toll. Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers. Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply. Pocket poise has been compromised. Hyper* aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw. Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions. Must speed up the pace of his reads. Footwork is a mess. Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift. Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body. Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws. Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense. Needs to improve anticipation.

I'll post this again. Dak can't hit a moving target that often.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    If we end up losing we can thank Dak for this 1. 2 turnovers led to 14 points. Throw to Cooper in the end zone should have never been thrown.
    you right and you're wrong. dak isnt not on the bad list but not being able to pick up a 3rd and 1, not being able to punch it in, inside the ten, let alone five twice is all on the ol, has nothing to do with RB, or QB on those plays.

we have a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder, another 1st rounder and a free agent first round grade OL out of five on our OL and its the worse unit on the field. zeke had like forty yards on the opening possession. dude doesnt have 40 since thats not on him, let alone the qb.

Weaknesses
    Beat up this year thanks to poor protection. When he wasn't being sacked, he was being hit hard. Not as competitive a rusher in 2015. Sacks and usage in run game might be taking a toll. Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers. Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply. Pocket poise has been compromised. Hyper* aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw. Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions. Must speed up the pace of his reads. Footwork is a mess. Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift. Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body. Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws. Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense. Needs to improve anticipation.

I'll post this again. Dak can't hit a moving target that often.

All of what you said is ON THE STAFF. Jared Goff couldnt do any of what you just said. I'll give it was his rookie year but the common anomaly is the COACHING. Im not giving him a pass but when you dont invest in the offense, dont invest in developing anything other than the running game and OL this is what you get, especially when the OL becomes a trash heap.

Garrett, Dak, & Linehan need to go. Problem is we can't draft a QB in the 1st round.

was that a sign? Jerruh almost beat the crap out of his table but pulled up. is it a sign that he cares or is it a sign that he knows we suck but cant fire coach clap because he cant handle not having his finger on everything so he knows coach clap stays.

Garrett, Dak, & Linehan need to go. Problem is we can't draft a QB in the 1st round.

sure, im fine with it. but not being able to run for more yards than you did on the first drive the rest of the game gives the dumpster fire that is the OL a pass?

cooper wasnt brought in just to help dak he was brought in to get 8 out of the box. i see a lot of 7 man boxes bending this OL over regularly outside the first drive of the game.

Dont need to block you cause you disagree lmfao ur thought process is no better or more right than anyone. For you its coaching and Oline and for me its Dak and then coaching. I think while coaching is bad I believe they know what they have at QB and it limits what they can call. I think we can however agree we are a mediocre/ bad team and there is no sight in near future to be anything better than that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast