Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Game should be 21-7 at worst right now.

ugly *** defense there. davis and sharpe are taking chedo and brown out for lunch with arguably the worst stating qb in the league. lawrence is playing injured and is still the best DL we have. before the strip sack tonight by lawrence we are averaging one sack per game the last four games. small DL starting to get owned as the season goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Game should be 21-7 at worst right now.
    We do seem to be in a lot of tight games this season. As far as Tyron, he was amazing. Not sure, if it's wear and tear. You never know if a player is playing through pain.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    We do seem to be in a lot of tight games this season. As far as Tyron, he was amazing. Not sure, if it's wear and tear. You never know if a player is playing through pain.
    I think it was technique really. We will see.

Man our offense started well but just couldn't keep it going. If you can't score touchdowns in the redzone you won't win many games

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think it was technique really. We will see.

Man our offense started well but just couldn't keep it going. If you can't score touchdowns in the redzone you won't win many games
    On the NFL shows they were breaking down the game film of the Cowboys o line....and our QBs literally could stand there all day and cook a barbecue. That's how good Tyron was. The line is still pretty good....they just don't live up to their reputation. Tyron is like this super strong athletic freak.

As crazy as it sounds, the Cowboys can still win the NFC East. The NFC East is wide open this year. I really think it's partly the coaching. I see some of these high octane offenses like the Chiefs, Saints, Rams and their plays are so much more creative.

we can talk about the offensive woes in the first half but if your defense, your best unit by far cant stop anyone on 3rd downs then you are not going to win many games. if we lose this game now way more changes arent coming with the staff. jerry has given coach clap ten years, his last life line is firing the oc.

Such a joke. 6 straight 3rd down completions and 5 of them 9 or more yards lmfao!!

We couldnt ask for a better start! First drive was great ends in missed FG, get a fumble recovery and a TD, get another fumble recovery but throw a damn pick in endzone. 3 redzone attempts....1 TD, INT, missed FG. Such a disappointment. No idea how our defense is getting shredded by no name offense. Anytime its 3rd and long NONE of us think we are gonna stop them lol

Must win game and they have dudes disrespecting star and no damn fight!!!

3rd and one and this OL cant, wait for it...........get it done again. i wasnt expecting miracles but it cant be all techniique when you are getting no push in basic situations.

Good. Keep this even. I don't even know why the Cowboys aren't blowing this team away.

no disrespect but sean lee please retire. you are great when healthy but you are never healthy. jerry is an idiot for firing the doctor that told him Lee had no hamstrings left. thats twice already and its game number 8. the same doctor told him smith could still play at a high level, eventually. that doctor had earned the right for his medical opinion to be take as the truth.

GTFOOH coach clap!!!!!! this is your staff, this is your offensive identity and it sucks. Yes dak fumbled, F him too for that.

but common sense says if you cant do what you do best maybe throw it early and often, maybe go no huddle, make the game simpler for the entire team, even the staff. 3rd and 13 with 15 yards of penalties on that series of downs. that in itself is entirely on the staff. yes players have to play, execute but this is a joke coming off of a bye week. again wasnt expecting miracles but outside of being jacked in the first quarter its the same **** with our worst defensive showing of the year. stats dont matter its the fact a team that cant score and move the ball cant be stopped on 3rd down.

daks record is terrible when throwing more than running for the team but we have to try something. if it means a new hc, oc, even qb, so be it moving forward but this OL needs more help than the WR, RB, and QB do and thats jsut pathetic, pathetic! i understand the rookie, i understand the coaching changes, fredrick being out but thats not enough for EVERYONE upfront to suck not named Looey. Yes the backup has been better than the three regulars all year! the ol is supposed to help the running and passing game, those positions not the other way around.

Worst part is this lousy season comes with no positives lol no 1st round pick yay!!! Oakland will have 2 top 10 picks

Dallas offense is brutal.

Do you guys see this defense?? They sent all out run blitzes on these 1st down runs last 3x. Guess what.....all were runs ofcourse lmfao

bye Scott, gtfo and dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. nothing will change with that firing with coach clap, its his offense but removing scott puts everything on coach claps shoulders. ..

if Jerry doesnt do this, my thread about jerry not caring about winning more than himself will be fully validated.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast