Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 9: Dallas Cowboys (3-4) vs Tennessee Titans (3-4)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Tennessee Titans
    11/5/2018 8:15 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

Need to win this week, especially with Washington losing today. Win tomorrow and we will only be 1 game back.

They have a good defense but really it's a game we should win.

Excited to see Amari Cooper, but really his success will depend on whether Dak can play with consistency and make accurate throws. I'm hoping he will.

Iím as interested to see how the OL performs as I am to see Cooper play. Cooper is going to take some time to get used to the offense but from everything Iíve read and heard the OL and Zeke were really excited about the coaching change. Theyíve chomping at the bit to get back to the zone blocking scheme that made them successful.

this game is important with the Was loss. that said we are two games back and im not talking head to head. carolina beat us and phi so if there is a three way tie there, w/o knowing the tie breaker as of now i would assume its the carolina game.

last three games of the year are winnable, by winnable i mean a loss in any would be a complete collapse without significant and multiple injuries.

next six games are key, i like our chances at home outside of new orleans so we have to get at least one in phi or atl. both would be great with atlanta creeping back into the playoff picture. sweeping philly even if we lose to atl would be fine too, especially since i dont see washington beating them two times. yes we get the eagles in their house off the bye but they dont have any tape on cooper here and will have only one game to see any OL changes we made with scheme and technique. our hardest road opponent to date, even with carolina now rolling, but the eagles arent playing well either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím as interested to see how the OL performs as I am to see Cooper play. Cooper is going to take some time to get used to the offense but from everything Iíve read and heard the OL and Zeke were really excited about the coaching change. Theyíve chomping at the bit to get back to the zone blocking scheme that made them successful.
    Yeah I agree, I'm hoping they'll come out and play with fire. I was watching highlights the other day of the 2014 team and Tyron Smith was so ridiculously good then. He's still young, he shouldn't have declined as much as he has to this point in the year. I'm thinking it has to be the forced technique switch.

What I don't understand is why Garrett said ok to hiring an offensive line coach who was going to drastically change the technique these guys had been working with since they came into the league? "Hmmmm, we have one of the best offensive lines in football who should continue to be very good for the next 4-5 years. Let's switch things up. I don't like how well they have been playing." I get Alexander wanted to do things his way, but it's another reflection upon the poor coaching acumen of Jason Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I agree, I'm hoping they'll come out and play with fire. I was watching highlights the other day of the 2014 team and Tyron Smith was so ridiculously good then. He's still young, he shouldn't have declined as much as he has to this point in the year. I'm thinking it has to be the forced technique switch.

What I don't understand is why Garrett said ok to hiring an offensive line coach who was going to drastically change the technique these guys had been working with since they came into the league? "Hmmmm, we have one of the best offensive lines in football who should continue to be very good for the next 4-5 years. Let's switch things up. I don't like how well they have been playing." I get Alexander wanted to do things his way, but it's another reflection upon the poor coaching acumen of Jason Garrett.
    Couldnt agree more. This whole organization whiffed in the offseason - change in O line philosophy, we dont need a receiver etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Couldnt agree more. This whole organization whiffed in the offseason - change in O line philosophy, we dont need a receiver etc.
    The only thing they seem to have done well in again is the draft. They messed up every other part of the offseason though, I agree.

Not only that but they signed him Cincy who hasnít exactly been known for the OL. Why would you want the guy thatís been coaching them?

The only thing they seem to have done well in again is the draft. They messed up every other part of the offseason though, I agree.
    Thatís why Iím optimistic about Cooper. By al accounts the trade for Cooper was a Stephen move not a Jerry move. Stephen listens to Will McClay so if McClay signed off on the trade thatís good enough for me. Well he has to actually play well and then it will be good enough for me.

Well with no 1st round pick to tank for Herbert better win as much as possible. Hopefully Cooper and Dak can build some chemistry

Can't be effective with Amari if we can't make accurate throws to get touchdowns. Dak needs to make these throws. That one to Beasley is a TD.

Good job D law good job Dak good job amari

Bad dak

OL look better outside the ten yard line.

dak made two bad throws decisions, the miss on bease, holding or not and there to coop, had zeke coming open in the flat even if it was only a few yards gained

to clarify on the OL, all year scheme or other has not blown people off the ball when it comes to running inside the ten.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast