Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thoughts on Norv Turner?

Side note: I would be furious if somehow Licht survived it needs to be a clean slate after this year. I don't like rooting for us to lose but I really want a regime change, not an all of a sudden we pull our heads out of our ***** and go 8-8 or something and keep everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Thoughts on Norv Turner?

Side note: I would be furious if somehow Licht survived it needs to be a clean slate after this year. I don't like rooting for us to lose but I really want a regime change, not an all of a sudden we pull our heads out of our ***** and go 8-8 or something and keep everyone.
    I disagree.Eberyone constantly talks about us underperforming with the talent we have. That's a coaching problem, not a GM problem.

Keep Licht and Monkan and hire a Defensive coach, or hire a ST coach like J. Harbaugh or D. Toub and make sure they bring a hell of a good D Coordinator with them.

If John Harbaugh can bring the current D coordinator with him, that should be our #1 option

A guy who is still a big Jameis believer is Bruce Arians, he would be great but rumored he would only come out for the Browns and his health issues do worry me a little. But a Bruce Arians as HC, Hue as OC, Bowles as DC would be a nice way to get things moving. Plus that way I think we would give Jameis another year which would allow us to focus on D in this legendary Defensive draft class.

As frustrating as Jameis is and as much as I love Will Grier I would prefer to get a guru like Arians so we don't have to address the QB again with a 1st rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    A guy who is still a big Jameis believer is Bruce Arians, he would be great but rumored he would only come out for the Browns and his health issues do worry me a little. But a Bruce Arians as HC, Hue as OC, Bowles as DC would be a nice way to get things moving. Plus that way I think we would give Jameis another year which would allow us to focus on D in this legendary Defensive draft class.

As frustrating as Jameis is and as much as I love Will Grier I would prefer to get a guru like Arians so we don't have to address the QB again with a 1st rounder.
    Bruce Arians is definitely one of my favorite coaches of all time. I wasn't even considering him because my understanding is that he is done. I definitely would not want Hue as an O Coordinator. Talk about taking a big step back as an offense. That would be a disaster. You are definitely right though. Bruce Arians would be the best thing for Jameis.

Will Grier and Drew Lock are the only 2 QB's in the draft that I currently like.
    Last edited by aecon13; 11-07-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12