Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Redskins vs Dirty Birds

Since no one else did it....

Not a real good start......OL broken....

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Stinking it up so far - I was wondering when we would return to form.

Looks like they'll be 5-3 heading to Tampa next week

Wasted that turnover.

This team was vastly overrated.....defense looks like a HS team....offense no better...

White Sox & Redskins Forever

From the jump, they didn't look like they were serious about winning, just like the Colts game

Didnt get to watch today but i pretty much figured this result. We dont match up well with the falcons, just like the saints. High flying offenses are just too much for our non existent offense to overcome, no matter how good the d has been. **** teams like dallas are easy for us to contain and as long as we get a couple touchdowns we can win, not the case with real teams.

Skins management blows. They trade a 4th for Clinton Dix to show they are “serious” about winning, when in reality, it changes nothing at all. How about going after a true #1 Wr that will at least make the NFL’s best mediocre game manager QB look decent, instead of relying on old Vernon Davis, borderline bust Josh Doctson and practice squad Maurice Harris as top passing targets. Jay Gruden is a fraud and should have been fired 3 seasons ago. The only reason the team was 5-2 is due to Adrian Peterson whom they lucked out on and picked up off the street, but as we see his success won’t last forever as teams game plan and adjust even more as the season progresses. Gruden and Allen should be fired.

Scherff, Lauvao and Richardson all out for the year.

I'd be shocked if we finish better than 6-10

Alex Smith is terrible. I didn't expect this kind of drop off this quickly. And we are stuck with him. The Falcons were due to get 300plus yards and at least 18 points, no matter how good a defense is. Our offense couldn't do anything, and they ran all over our defense and matched up where we couldnt.

Ive been saying since the moment i heard we traded for smith that we will go 5-11 this year, so were actually on pace to exceed expectations. Alex Smith is a bad qb that needed an elite running game, defense, AND receiving corp in kansas city to have mild success. What did you guys really think he would do on our roster?

Tampa is giving up 35 points per game, and quite comfortably the worst scoring defense in the league this season.

Playing the Redskins has always been the cure for any ailing teams.

O/U 16.5 points against Tampa next week?

Redskins are finding a way to win. Good teams do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Alex Smith is terrible. I didn't expect this kind of drop off this quickly. And we are stuck with him. The Falcons were due to get 300plus yards and at least 18 points, no matter how good a defense is. Our offense couldn't do anything, and they ran all over our defense and matched up where we couldnt.
    Smith has always been bad.

Was amazing last year though, I was hoping he'd continue that success in Washington.

Finally had the balls to go downfield and was the best at doing so in the league.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast