Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 9: Chicago Bears (4-3) vs. Buffalo Bills (2-6)

Brace yourselves.

Mack is out today, at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely hate the blue on blue.

Bring back the red helmets

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Bring back the red helmets

I agree. I loved the red helmets.

How anyone can watch both Ivory and McCoy run and say that McCoy hasnít lost a step this year is fooling themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    How anyone can watch both Ivory and McCoy run and say that McCoy hasnít lost a step this year is fooling themselves.
    Is he even good anymore? I agree

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

McCoy is still here, because our coach and GM felt that their decisions in the off season, would build on their 9-7 record of last year. Therefore, McCoy, would be a key piece to our success.

The fans here think this was a rebuild, but it was not. McDermott felt Peterman was better than Tyrod and McCarron. He felt Peterman gave this team a better chance to win, which proves, they wanted to win this year, not rebuild. The fans want to believe this was a rebuild because they want to keep the "trust the process" motto.

If this was a planned rebuild, McCoy would have been traded in the off season. The coaching staff would have never tried to sign John Brown, or a couple of other WR's they claimed they made a play for. Jerry Hughes would have been traded, because he had stock after the season.

McDermott would also never have begged Kyle William to not retire. You guys think if this was a planned rebuild, they would beg that poor guy to stay on a tank year. Absolutely not, but again, some of you fans are blind to this.

What we saw this off season is that McDermott and Bean felt that Peterman was a great QB, who can win games for us this year, just as he thought last year when he benched Tyrod for the Chargers game. That is also why we only had 2 QB's on the roster. If this was a planned rebuild, they would have rolled the dice on a lost season with Allen as our #3. They wouldn't play him with this team that cant block, cant catch, and risk injury. This coaching staff thought this team would win games.

When McDermott and Bean get fired, all we will have to show for them during the draft was Tre White. He is good, but not a superstar. There is no way these guys get trusted with another season. Not one decision has worked in their favor. They have failed miserably. Fans just want to believe they failed miserably on purpose, as apart of the plan to rebuild. Its so stupid to think that after a 9 win season, the coach and GM planned to start over.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-05-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Lol... They planned to start over before the 9 win season and continued to start over durring and after the 9 win season.

Can't believe I'm justifying that ramble with a response...

Yesterday at the game, I talked to someone who knows a lot more about this franchise than anyone here, including myself. When I asked about the direction of the team, he brought up the San Fran 49's. The 49's had a tougher schedule. They don't have a run game and their receivers are not that much different than what we have here.

Yet, San Fran scores 24 points a game. Garoppolo Averaged about 250 yards a game. Then when Jimmy gets hurt, Beathard comes in and also throws for an average 250 per game. Beathard then gets hurt, Undrafted rookie Mullens comes in and even he throws for 262 3 TDs, and has a historical first game.

So this person then tells me, considering what other teams are doing around the league, comparing those teams to the Bills and it is obvious we are heading in the wrong direction. He used San Fran, comparing us to another 2 win team. Are they better coached? Do they have better players? Why is their undrafted rookie and 3rd round pick, looking so much better than our guys. Either we have bad players or bad coaches, Fans cant have it both ways. It is one or the other. No team has been beaten like the Buffalo Bills under McDermott's watch. As I said after the New England game, the only genuine fans I see that are happy about the way this season is playing out, are the few people on here. I see nothing but disgust week in and week out.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-05-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Lol... They planned to start over before the 9 win season and continued to start over durring and after the 9 win season.

Can't believe I'm justifying that ramble with a response...
    You are so far behind in last place, you think your in the lead. Your blind and have no clue.

Only a fool would think the plan all along was to start over, But to keep McCoy on the team. To beg Kyle Williams to not retire. To Keep Hughes, when teams did call and ask about him.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-05-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    You are so far behind in last place, you think your in the lead. Your blind and have no clue.

Only a fool would think the plan all along was to start over, But to keep McCoy on the team. To beg Kyle Williams to not retire. To Keep Hughes, when teams did call and ask about him.
    Yes. They definitely didnt want to go winless and they haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Yesterday at the game, I talked to someone who knows a lot more about this franchise than anyone here, including myself. When I asked about the direction of the team, he brought up the San Fran 49's. The 49's had a tougher schedule. They don't have a run game and their receivers are not that much different than what we have here.

Yet, San Fran scores 24 points a game. Garoppolo Averaged about 250 yards a game. Then when Jimmy gets hurt, Beathard comes in and also throws for an average 250 per game. Beathard then gets hurt, Undrafted rookie Mullens comes in and even he throws for 262 3 TDs, and has a historical first game.

So this person then tells me, considering what other teams are doing around the league, comparing those teams to the Bills and it is obvious we are heading in the wrong direction. He used San Fran, comparing us to another 2 win team. Are they better coached? Do they have better players? Why is their undrafted rookie and 3rd round pick, looking so much better than our guys. Either we have bad players or bad coaches, Fans cant have it both ways. It is one or the other. No team has been beaten like the Buffalo Bills under McDermott's watch. As I said after the New England game, the only genuine fans I see that are happy about the way this season is playing out, are the few people on here. I see nothing but disgust week in and week out.
    Yeah we're all big picture thinkers not the local guys who stress over every down.

regardless when comparing the 49ers to the Bills lets start with the OL. They have Joe Staley and some other NFL caliber players there.

It is also entirely possible that their Offensive coordinator is better. I havent watched enough 9ers games to know that.

Also i do not want peterman throwing the ball anymore then he already is hahaha.

Good thing is allen is throwing again so we wont have to go through much more of this hopeless football soon.

We can argue until our fingers bleed about what McDermott/Beane's intentions were before last season, before this season and right now. The real indictment of them in my mind is the fact that we're even able to have this debate in the first place. They make moves one week that indicate that they're building for the future and then the next week make moves that seem like they're trying to win now. It's like watching a couple of schizophrenics run a football team.

I loved most of the moves they made early last season. It started to go off the rails with the TT benching vs. the Chargers. McDermott's unwillingness to admit he made a mistake there really concerned me at the time and now appears to be the first of many examples of him thinking he's smarter than he really is. The fact that they didn't trade Shady last week is inexcusable in my mind. Is McDermott delusional enough to think that the Bills are going to contend soon enough to have Shady be part of the winning? It's madness. The way they've handled the QB situation this year is beyond belief. This team is a complete laughingstock to the rest of the league. Thank god the Raiders are equally inept to take some of the spotlight off of us.

I had really high hopes for this team when the new regime took over and it seemed like things were headed in the right direction. I don't think I can get behind firing them already but I just have no idea what the hell these guys are up to. I fear they don't know either.