Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mod Favoritism

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Rush is my favorite Mod
    You're only saying that because I slept over last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    The main NBA board could use a over haul of new moderators. That section been a dumpster fire for a while now. No wonder PSD been dwindling in users daily.
    Why? Which Mods in which area? Are you not happy with infractions or not happy with lack of infractions? You let 1 or 2 people get to you or annoy you because of their bias when most people just ignore it... 99 percent of the people in there go at it with each other but the Mods allow us to police ourselves without things getting out of control... There is discussion left and right and its probably the most active area on the site yearly while not being anywhere near as cancer as it once was.... Where are these dwindling numbers for users you speak of? The fall off happened years ago and now its steady again... Why do people feel the need to always say someone needs to do something about something and add in no wonder the site is declining or area is dying without an factual information to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Rush is my favorite Mod
    You’re my favorite poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You’re my favorite poster

shucks. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    You love fifi boi. Great example of piss poor taste.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Why? Which Mods in which area? Are you not happy with infractions or not happy with lack of infractions? You let 1 or 2 people get to you or annoy you because of their bias when most people just ignore it... 99 percent of the people in there go at it with each other but the Mods allow us to police ourselves without things getting out of control... There is discussion left and right and its probably the most active area on the site yearly while not being anywhere near as cancer as it once was.... Where are these dwindling numbers for users you speak of? The fall off happened years ago and now its steady again... Why do people feel the need to always say someone needs to do something about something and add in no wonder the site is declining or area is dying without an factual information to back it up.
    Which mods? All of them in the main NBA section. Tons of them let duplicate threads go on. Others let baiting and trolling go on. Then days later they decide to edit the threads to clean it up. But by then the damage is done and days later the ban hammer drops. Or they lock a thread that had a good discussion. Instead they could of edited the few replies to clean it up instead lock entire thread.

Also as the season progresses the mods are late to make game threads or lazy and over lap them to the day before game thread. Last year the main NBA board was a dumpster fire badly. I took a break a few months. Then came back then put most of you on ignore. But ignoring all the trolls on main NBA board there wasn't much to read. hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Which mods? All of them in the main NBA section. Tons of them let duplicate threads go on. Others let baiting and trolling go on. Then days later they decide to edit the threads to clean it up. But by then the damage is done and days later the ban hammer drops. Or they lock a thread that had a good discussion. Instead they could of edited the few replies to clean it up instead lock entire thread.

Also as the season progresses the mods are late to make game threads or lazy and over lap them to the day before game thread. Last year the main NBA board was a dumpster fire badly. I took a break a few months. Then came back then put most of you on ignore. But ignoring all the trolls on main NBA board there wasn't much to read. hahahahha
    Okay

Who is this motha****a

So have you guys decided to bring back the "he he he bodgers" thread, obviously we can't have one in the dodger forum, but I'm sure a lot of giants fans would appreciate having their troll thread back.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So have you guys decided to bring back the "he he he bodgers" thread, obviously we can't have one in the dodger forum, but I'm sure a lot of giants fans would appreciate having their troll thread back.
    Why are you even bringing this up?

Yeah, that thread and similar ones wont be making a return.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345