Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2019 NFL Draft Prospects

Pass Rush is the obvious need.

Josh Allen
    Montez Sweat
    Jachai Polite

These 3 guys are good 3-4 OLB fits.

I would also love to see us grab an Inside Linebacker somewhat early too. Can double down on pass rush in the 2nd or 3rd cause its a very deep draft for edge guys.

Devin White
    Devin Bush
    Mack Wilson
    TeVon Coney

Safety is a need and so is the usual OL depth. A few Wisconsin Guards who probably start day 1 but its another draft where you probably just cant go OL too early cause of other needs.

We took back to back CB's in the first two rounds last year so it wouldn't surprise me to if Gute took the same approach with pass rushers since that's our biggest need. We definitely need to look at safeties and possibly O-line. A lot is going to depend on FA too.
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 11-03-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Any possible FAs that anyone has their eye on?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Tim Tebow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

One guy that intrigues me is Noah fant. Even though tight end is typically slow to develop in the NFL, I think he could replicate a lot of the things Graham currently does (since Graham isn't much of an inline blocker) in year 1 and continue to develop a full tight end game for a few years.

It adds some athleticism to the offense while allowing for guys like MVS, EQ and maybe even Moore to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Free agents are always tough this time of year because there will be a handful of guys who never actually hit FA who are projected FA and there's a bunch of guys who will be cap casualties.

That being said, Landon Collins is intriguing if he makes it to FA. There's a decent collection of pass rushers ticketed for FA, but I have a feeling a lot of them get tagged or signed before FA even hits. We probably need to add a veteran pass rusher, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it's a huge addition. Probably more of a 4-6 sack guy than an 8-10 sack guy. If we want a 10 sack guy, we may need to find that guy in the draft.

True. Tough to speculate right now but its something to talk about. Not too much else at the moment...

It would be nice to add pass rusher or 2, safety, WR or TE, and probably a OLineman in the first 3 rounds.
    1) Edge Montez Sweat
    1) S Taylor Rapp
    2) T Mitch Hyatt
    3) WR Hunter Renfrow

Sounds pretty good to me. Other 1st round talents I like at this point are Noah Fant, Edge Chase Winovich, WR's AJ Brown and K'Neal Harry, LB Devin White, DL Christian Wilkins, Dre'Mont Jones. That is taking out the guys I think will be in the top 10 or so.