Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Let's get things going here !!!!!!

Wow This place is dead. It shouldn't be but it is. This place was Rude to folks at times and it looks now like it, took it's toll. But since I have been back here I see lots of guess but no NEW members.
    I would like to see New members give this site a chance. so Lets stick to hockey NOT try to Stat new members to death or pound them on their opinions . Build something here. We're Bruin Fans/ hockey fans enjoy.

Donato got send down. I have no problem with that, Give him time to find his game again. What I do have a problem with is Heinen as a top 6 forward and given PP TOI are you kidding 10 games NO GOALS 3 helpers and god knows how many bone head moves/turnovers and he's on our PP. The Bruins are lets face it a 1 line team due to Sweeney's love for 4th line Boarder line NHL players. Players like Acciari, Kuraly, Wagner,Nordstrom, and Backes. That's 6 4th line forwards No wonder we don't have a 3rd line. and with Krejci showing up if and when he's interested to this team need help and soon. Jump in folks lets hear your opinion on this.

PSD for hockey is a dying place with The Other Site being very popular. I know a few of us who are there a lot now. That's reality. I'll still pop in from time to time. I don't recall this place being "rude" to people.

"Elite" is just another way to spell "Brad Marchand"

I think what he means is unless you were part of the tight inner circle you were a nobody and got no respect

Quote Originally Posted by neely borque View Post
    I think what he means is unless you were part of the tight inner circle you were a nobody and got no respect
    That Sums it up ^^^^^^^^^ Really should try to get new members a good place to talk hockey is hard to find.

No - just that one Seguin guy - he sucked - everyone else is cool LOL
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    No - just that one Seguin guy - he sucked - everyone else is cool LOL
    Unleash the Pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by neely borque View Post
    I also dont think you should take things personal from a site. Me and b>h dont agree alot and i enjoy our different view. Its to bad cause we had a great group with everyone bringing something different
    Unleash the Pasta!

Speaking of being mean to people... I’m gonna be mean to all of the guys who said the Bruins shouldn’t play lefties on the right side of the Defense..... [emoji16] lol... kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player