View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

0 0%
  • Patriots

0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Patterson speed and size makes him very dificult to tackle when he has momentum

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Good game. We've got the Titans next before our bye.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Great game Defense kept the game close until our offense woke up and started attacking

Wouldnt surprise me if they keep gronk and michel out next week because of our bye week after that and let them hopefully get fully healthy

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Brady broke the record for most yards in NFL history, only player with 80k
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    Patterson speed and size makes him very dificult to tackle when he has momentum
    Runs high, long thighs and legs - won't hold up. Like to see him get the ball 4-6 times a game max - including shovel passes and reverses. Like to see White run 3-4 times a game, more passes, but they need to get Sony back to keep both of those guys off of IR.

Entertaining game, just when you thought it would go down to the end, the turnover and following TD flipped that on its head.

Brady doesn't have much left, and put this game on the classic pile. The much maligned OC certainly had a great game.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Brady broke the record for most yards in NFL history, only player with 80k
    reg season passing (68,653) + playoff passing (10,226) + reg season rushing + catching (1,055) + post season (140)

there you go....
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Yeah, it was disappointing seeing so many quick throws when the Oline was giving Brady time. Gotta mix it up.
    Pats sometimes dictate to the D, and sometimes they take what the D gives them.

Last night the coaching staff did a very fine job.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Runs high, long thighs and legs - won't hold up. Like to see him get the ball 4-6 times a game max - including shovel passes and reverses. Like to see White run 3-4 times a game, more passes, but they need to get Sony back to keep both of those guys off of IR.

Entertaining game, just when you thought it would go down to the end, the turnover and following TD flipped that on its head.

Brady doesn't have much left, and put this game on the classic pile. The much maligned OC certainly had a great game.
    His numbers are only slightly down from his MVP year last year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    His numbers are only slightly down from his MVP year last year lol.
    Excuse me, in terms of his very long career, he has little time left. He will not play at age 45, or age 44, and he won't be what he is at age 43 if he's still playing.

BTW, he's down this year compared to the last two years.

Int% .05, 1.4, 2.1

QBR: 79.1, 73.2, 66.7

His Int% is over 4 times higher than in '16

His QBR is 84% of what it was in '16.

I guess you don't label those as worse, but, most people that pay attention are not heart warmed by them. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Excuse me, in terms of his very long career, he has little time left. He will not play at age 45, or age 44, and he won't be what he is at age 43 if he's still playing.

BTW, he's down this year compared to the last two years.

Int% .05, 1.4, 2.1

QBR: 79.1, 73.2, 66.7

His Int% is over 4 times higher than in '16

His QBR is 84% of what it was in '16.

I guess you don't label those as worse, but, most people that pay attention are not heart warmed by them. lol
    His CMP% is up from last year, TD% only down by 0.3, Y/C only down by 0.6, QB rate is right on par with 2014, etc.

Heís fine. He has faced so many injuries and personnel changes, including no Edelman for 4 games. If I recall correctly, a couple of his early interceptions were 100% on the receiver (off the hands).

Not worried in the least bit. Anyone who has watched can see heís still the same Tom Brady, just has different factors this season compared to last.

To be fair atleast 4 of his int were right off his receivers hands.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    To be fair atleast 4 of his int were right off his receivers hands.
    Yeah, thatís what I thought. I looked for the data/video but couldnít find it and didnít want to go through each game.

Yeah, thatís what I thought. I looked for the data/video but couldnít find it and didnít want to go through each game.
    It might even be 5 honestly

His CMP% is up from last year, TD% only down by 0.3, Y/C only down by 0.6, QB rate is right on par with 2014, etc.

Heís fine. He has faced so many injuries and personnel changes, including no Edelman for 4 games. If I recall correctly, a couple of his early interceptions were 100% on the receiver (off the hands).

Not worried in the least bit. Anyone who has watched can see heís still the same Tom Brady, just has different factors this season compared to last.
    QBR trumps all of that, look at the trend.

And he's gotten away with dropped interceptions too.

I didn't say worry, I indicated he's in decline, it's a fact. The fact that he's the best QB of all time age 35+, doesn't mean he's going to be any good at 45, 44, or even 43.

He's not dropping off mentally, and yes his cast is below norm, but the evidence is there.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast