Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1056
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,044
    Why even bother to put a pk unit out there

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Why even bother to put a pk unit out there

    Rules unfortunately

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Weal patrick lindblom all look good again.

    Most of these guys do.


    Might as well chalk up the loss awhile

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Weal patrick lindblom all look good again.

    Most of these guys do.


    Might as well chalk up the loss awhile
    Fire every special teams coach.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,368
    Then rehire them and fire them again. They deserve double firing

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Then rehire them and fire them again. They deserve double firing
    Truth....I don't understand how a PP with Claude Giroux, Shayne Gostisbehere and Wayne Simmonds can be terrible.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,071
    Dale Weise. Breakaway. Goal.

    There is clearly a glitch in the Matrix.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,044
    dale weise lol. who woulda thought he would be impacting this team

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,044
    weise is the reason we are doing good....which means we could have fired hak if we lost those games hahahaha

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,368
    Ghost is the fing man with that BOMB ... what a shift from Voracek

    *appeared to be a bomb, but was actually a lucky bomb
    Last edited by castan_b; 11-08-2018 at 10:39 PM.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,044
    the face laughton had after he scored his second goal...i wanna see every player have that

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Ghost is the fing man with that BOMB ... what a shift from Voracek

    *appeared to be a bomb, but was actually a lucky bomb
    Giroux was awesome on that shift (and most of the third period) - hell of a tip on that puck to disrupt the play and allow Voracek to find Ghost

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Giroux was awesome on that shift (and most of the third period) - hell of a tip on that puck to disrupt the play and allow Voracek to find Ghost

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yup. Lets see it against Tampa and Ill be impressed haha

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,044
    weise hat trick next game. Calling it

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,110
    No...Weise will be a -6 playing on the second line while they bench TK for no apparent reason.

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •