24.) Iowa State

25.) Virginia

We immediately have a shakeup weekend coming as well:

Alabama plays LSU

Georgia plays Kentucky

WVU plays Texas

Penn State plays Michigan

Notre Dame plays Northwestern

Seems odd they put LSU over Notre Dame who beat Michigan, they have the best win of the season so far. Oh well, not that it matters at this point anyway

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Seems odd they put LSU over Notre Dame who beat Michigan, they have the best win of the season so far. Oh well, not that it matters at this point anyway
    Seems even the committee can't get over overrating and overinflating the SEC. LSU likely gets credit for their "top 10" wins against Auburn and Miami, even though both of those teams are not that good.

PAC still has an outside shot at the CFP with Washington State, which is surprising given their terrible Nonconference schedule.

LSU is probably going down anyway this weekend so I am not bothered by their placement (though I can definitely see and probably agree with why they should not be there). Hoping Michigan doesn't let me down this weekend!

SEC bias is so obvious.

I knew Kentucky were frauds.

Florida get whooped one week and needs a 4th q comeback to beat SC and is the highest ranked 3 loss team.

Committee wants to put up florida as high as possible to justify putting lsu ahead of a lot of 1 loss teams.

They also want to put lsu as high as possible to justify the Georgia ranking.

I think both Georgia and LSU are good schools and worthy of being top 10. Georgia has a strong case imo even as a 2 loss team (if they lose the conference ships) for a cfp spot. I just don't like the poll manipulation to make sec wins and losses more valuable. I think lsu should be ranked below most or close to all 1 loss teams though. There is a lot of matchup dynamics and parity when familiar sec foes face (outside of Bama who whoops them all), that doesn't mean we should stick all the sec teams as high as possible in the polls. Its ridic IMO.

So Ohio State was, what, 10th in the CFP last week. Oklahoma 6th.
    Ohio State gets their signature win meaning 3 teams above them lose- Michigan, LSU, Washington State.

OK, so logical for them to move up 3 spots. You knew the NCAA was just looking for an excuse to keep UCF out and they got it with Milton's gruesome injury, so they feel justified in moving Ohio State above them, too.......despite Ohio State struggling to beat 2 non-bowl eligible teams and getting blown out by a now 6-6 Purdue.

Fine, they're #6 now..........yet that's not enough for a lot of the media, they're trying to make the case for them jumping Oklahoma, too, while at the same time saying it's OK that they didn't (which really means if it was their vote, Oklahoma would be behind them and Ohio State would be in if indeed Georgia loses to Alabama).

Yeah, that and some of the other putridly biased rankings like 3 loss Florida being right behind a team that hasn't lost a single game in 2 years.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The weird thing to me is somehow Michigan is still in it. If Georgia, Oklahoma, and OSU all lose their conference title games Michigan is next on deck to be Alabama's sacrificial lamb.

But at that point, with OSU and Michigan having the same record, and OSU winning head to head, could they really put Michigan in?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    The weird thing to me is somehow Michigan is still in it. If Georgia, Oklahoma, and OSU all lose their conference title games Michigan is next on deck to be Alabama's sacrificial lamb.

But at that point, with OSU and Michigan having the same record, and OSU winning head to head, could they really put Michigan in?
    Isnít UCF 7th? They would get the 4th spot if Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Georgia lode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Isnít UCF 7th? They would get the 4th spot if Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Georgia lode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UCF is 8th

I'm not counting on all three losing anyway, that's gotta be like a .1% chance to happen