Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    Im not sure Monkan's offense will matter once the season is over if they clean house which i think is sorely needed, It will really all depend on who we bring in, maybe whoever is our next coach and gm will want to install there own QB or maybe they will think they can actually make Jameis reach his potential. Either way it will be an interesting/exciting off season for us. Maybe just roll with Jameis for next season and Tank for Tua? lol who know!
    It would not be wise to get rid of the O-coordinator of the #1 offense in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    It would not be wise to get rid of the O-coordinator of the #1 offense in the NFL
    It's not his offense, its Dirks. Monken is just calling plays. This entire coaching staff needs to go.

1st in Total Yards, 1st in Passing Yards

10th in Points Scored, 26th in Rushing Yards, 32nd in Offensive Turnovers.

That's not an anomaly, that's what this offense will give you. A lot of passing yards, not a ton of rushing, some red zone struggles and have to live with turnovers.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

^ You are not completely wrong, but successful offensive playcallers are in high demand. Do you notice the difference between when Dirk calls the plays and Monkan calls the plays? Same offense, different results. Monkan could be in consideration for HC jobs this offseason. If he doesn't get one, I would hand on to him and hire a Defensive minded HC, or a ST's coordinator like Harbaugh or Toub

I wouldn't however make the same mistake they made with Koetter by promoting him to HC. If someone else offers him HC, let him go. Otherwise, keep him as OC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12