Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    **** the Luxury Tax and **** Ownership or whoever for swearing to it like itís so important. We are the LA Dodgers and acting like a small market club. This is going to be pretty ridiculous if they donít make any significant moves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL, I thought you were fond of these sabertards.

That's exactly how I feel. 70% of the fanbase is blacked out from watching the games on live TV. An $8 billion TV deal over 30 years isn't exactly chump change. So we should expect this organization to compete with the Yankees and Red Sox for elite free agents and elite trades.

And I doubt that Guggenheim is telling this organization to be frugal and cheap. This is all on Kasten & Co.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; Yesterday at 03:47 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    LOL, I thought you were fond of these sabertards.

That's exactly how I feel. 70% of the fanbase is blacked out from watching the games on live TV. An $8 billion TV deal over 30 years isn't exactly chump change. So we should expect this organization to compete with the Yankees and Red Sox for elite free agents and elite trades.

And I doubt that Guggenheim is telling this organization to be frugal and cheap. This is all on Kasten & Co.
    Well I donít think this is a Friedman and CO decision. Why would they want to work with a smaller payroll? I donít know whatís happening.

ICB on Twitter (questionable source but) is hinting on Harper signing soon, so we might find out soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    While I totally called the Martin trade weeks ago, since the front office is obsessed with retreads, the good news is that eventually we'll get Puig back right?
    He is a free agent in 2020. I think the fans would love getting him back especially if we donít sign Harper.

Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    He is a free agent in 2020. I think the fans would love getting him back especially if we donít sign Harper.
    **** if there are injuries or a lack of production in the OF this year, I wouldn't be opposed to trading to get him back mid season. Since the Reds (while definitely better than they were at the end of Sept) aren't a playoff team.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627