Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    No, Iím saying they are waiting on Harper before they decide which way to go. Harper is the domino for the Dodgers. **** Machado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mehÖ you wait to long Ö everything else goes bye byeÖ

Honestly, it is hard to give a **** Ö Dodgers baseball is boring as **** anymore with all the platooning and double switching... Analytics and the corresponding slow play have killed baseball.

Dodger baseball is boring as **** with 7 platoons of scrubs and all the strikeouts and inept Dave's station to station strategy. I'm not going to name names, but I'm seriously considering becoming a contract killer.

Wait until the Giants fans get a taste of all the platoons and then they'll start to understand the hate.

Culowitzski will be a reclamation project.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Joe kelly 3/$25
    Canít get to excited. Dude was lights out during the playoffs but was crazy inconsistent during the regular season. He can be crazy good or total garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Joe kelly 3/$25
    Canít get to excited. Dude was lights out during the playoffs but was crazy inconsistent during the regular season. He can be crazy good or total garbage.
    I mean, you were just *****ing about them not getting any relievers and they get one of the better ones on the market haha Iím not saying heís the missing piece but letís give a little credit here.

I mean, you were just *****ing about them not getting any relievers and they get one of the better ones on the market haha Iím not saying heís the missing piece but letís give a little credit here.

cmon dude that is a big commitment for someone so inconsistent... they got enamored with him because he made Dodgers batters his ***** (not uncommon tbh)Ö

You need to look at his numbers...

If you are going with someone like him I would rather have just taken Herrera on a one year deal for around $8-9 million

His numbers aren't any better than Baez to be honest.

If you are gonna commit that many years and money just go get Familia

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    cmon dude that is a big commitment for someone so inconsistent... they got enamored with him because he made Dodgers batters his ***** (not uncommon tbh)Ö

You need to look at his numbers...

If you are going with someone like him I would rather have just taken Herrera on a one year deal for around $8-9 million

His numbers aren't any better than Baez to be honest.

If you are gonna commit that many years and money just go get Familia
    I didnít say he was the best option available but he was a good option. Baez, Kelly, and Jansen is a pretty good end of the pen...Full disclosure, Iím bias though because I graduated from UC Riverside and thatís where Kelly played college ball haha.

Super stocked about a reliever that had 4.39 ERA.

I guess Friedman only had tape of Joe kelly from the world series

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I guess Friedman only had tape of Joe kelly from the world series

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    The nerd doesn't look at game tapes. He only looks at stats and determines who to sign based on #'s.

Joe Kelly was the one who broke Hanley's ribs during the 2013 NLCS. So **** him.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I like the signing. It's not a great contract or anything and the are risks but it's not like it's an overpay for a guy who can't play.

I didnít say he was the best option available but he was a good option. Baez, Kelly, and Jansen is a pretty good end of the pen...Full disclosure, Iím bias though because I graduated from UC Riverside and thatís where Kelly played college ball haha.

look Ö is he potentially an upgrade if he performs Ö sure Ö.

Is he likely a difference maker the way we use the pen? Not really unless they let him pitch like Morrow and don't switch based on match ups.

Honestly, unless you are going to get an ELITE RP then I would just wait around until the deadline and pick up the one performing the best that year.

The offseason should be focused on securing elite pieces... not overpaying a journeyman RP who had a career month.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223