Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Great. We'll be off to a 16-26 start again this year.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Taylor is a pile of crap.
    I like Taylor. Forget spring stats they mean nothing. It was his catch against the Brewers that sent us to the World Series. He brings speed to the club which the Dodgers need. I look for him to have a nice comeback year in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    I like Taylor. Forget spring stats they mean nothing. It was his catch against the Brewers that sent us to the World Series. He brings speed to the club which the Dodgers need. I look for him to have a nice comeback year in 2019.
    He would first have to make contact with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    He would first have to make contact with the ball.
    Eh, hes only striking out 50% of his ABs.. literally.. lmao

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    He still put up a 113 wRC+ with very good base-running and defensive versatility. 3.1 WAR. He was still and is still very valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's not the same as the guy with the .360 BABIP that was totally sustainable and is something we should come to expect forever more.
    Look at the difference in the stats with just a 15 point drop in his babip.

He strikes out WAY too much, and I'm glad the Dodgers are giving the starting job to KIKE over him.

To be clear I've never criticized his baserunning or defense, but there are a lot of players that can run the bases well, and play good defense.

With the exception of Turner, the offense looks like **** and Kike is getting back into his regular season groove with the 3 K's tonight. Taylor needs to dig up the corpse of Dr. Kevorkian and book an appointment.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839