Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    29-11 after 40 games for the Bucks, after having beaten the Rockets at Houston...

The Bucks have yet to loose two in a row (only team in the league)... It means that if the Bucks only do 0.500 - which is highly unlikely, they'll do much better than that- for the rest of the season, they'll end up with a 50-32 record... The Bucks aim for 60+ wins this season.

I predicted 53 wins. I figure I am probably 3-4 wins short. So my adjusted prediction at midseason is 56 wins.

They have only had 7 games missed total by their entire starting lineup. So they have been fortunate injury wise. Hopefully for them it continues.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I predicted 53 wins. I figure I am probably 3-4 wins short. So my adjusted prediction at midseason is 56 wins.

They have only had 7 games missed total by their entire starting lineup. So they have been fortunate injury wise. Hopefully for them it continues.
    Again... You highly underestimate the Bucks... They've beaten the Nuggets twice, 1-1 against GSW & Blazers, 1-0 against Rockets and Wolves away from home (2nd game with both at home) and 1-0 against Kings, Jazz, Spurs and Pelicans at home... There is no chance they end up with more than 10 games lost against the West...

At East, they are 1-1 against the Pacers & Celtics (Celtics games both at Boston), 2-1 against the Raptors (one remaining), 2-0 against the Pistons & 1-0 against the Sixers... Celtics and Sixers are total of 3 games with each we play against (3 games remaining - 2 against "crappy" Sixers and one at home against the Celtics)... So... No way we end up loosing more than 10 games against the East teams either...

Therefore, 60+ wins is what even the most negative against the Bucks observer would be able to see if he had some only decent self respect...

Besides... expect a major trade move to happen before the trade deadline so that the Bucks will increase their chances in the finals against GSW...

what are you rambling about? He said health has been helpful which it has, hoe are you arguing with that? Every team its a wall and runs into a cold streak, the Bucks arent anything special. Theyll finish in the top 4 somewhere but no one is scared of them come playoff time.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    what are you rambling about? He said health has been helpful which it has, hoe are you arguing with that? Every team its a wall and runs into a cold streak, the Bucks arent anything special. Theyll finish in the top 4 somewhere but no one is scared of them come playoff time.
    Nobody scared? ...that's good... very good for us! FEAR THE DEER! 30% Bucks end 2nd, 70% Bucks end 1st in the East during reg. season...

in no way are the Bucks a lock to finish top 2 lol
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    in no way are the Bucks a lock to finish top 2 lol
    I love "lolltas" (those who lol even if there is nothing funny) when their "lol" freezes in their face... It's common with idiots to "lol" a lot... it's the reason behind the "stupid smile" phraze...

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Again... You highly underestimate the Bucks... They've beaten the Nuggets twice, 1-1 against GSW & Blazers, 1-0 against Rockets and Wolves away from home (2nd game with both at home) and 1-0 against Kings, Jazz, Spurs and Pelicans at home... There is no chance they end up with more than 10 games lost against the West...

At East, they are 1-1 against the Pacers & Celtics (Celtics games both at Boston), 2-1 against the Raptors (one remaining), 2-0 against the Pistons & 1-0 against the Sixers... Celtics and Sixers are total of 3 games with each we play against (3 games remaining - 2 against "crappy" Sixers and one at home against the Celtics)... So... No way we end up loosing more than 10 games against the East teams either...

Therefore, 60+ wins is what even the most negative against the Bucks observer would be able to see if he had some only decent self respect...

Besides... expect a major trade move to happen before the trade deadline so that the Bucks will increase their chances in the finals against GSW...
    I remember the Wolves being 30-10 one year (it got Wally into the ASG haha), then they finished 20-22. All I mean by that, is **** happens to unproven teams. You have had the benefit of exceptional health, and are playing well. 57 wins is a GREAT season, so calm down already. You are one of the most defensive fans I have come across here.

I still don't think they can beat Toronto or Boston in a 7 game series. And GS would wipe the floor with the Bucks, its bringing a knife to a gunfight.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

man the Bucks are about to win it all. 15 deep of quality two way players , same record as GSW, best facilities in the world. Why even play the rest of the season. Just give the titles to the Bucks and dont waste any peoples time

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    man the Bucks are about to win it all. 15 deep of quality two way players , same record as GSW, best facilities in the world. Why even play the rest of the season. Just give the titles to the Bucks and dont waste any peoples time
    It's the NBA rules to play all games... and of course the Bucks do have 16 (a 2-way too) active players in their roster (the deepest roster in the league by far) and do have the best facilities in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post

I still don't think they can beat Toronto or Boston in a 7 game series. And GS would wipe the floor with the Bucks, its bringing a knife to a gunfight.
    The roster depth is what makes the Bucks worry less about injuries but of Giannis, but it's the same roster depth that "protects" Giannis from having an injury too... Bucks had three injured players out against the Rockets last night...

I don't blame you for thinking that the Bucks can't beat Toronto or the Celtics... but we will beat the one out of these two that will survive their between them fight, when we meet with him in the finals... As with GSW, the plan is simple... "Get the major trade done and hit them on their bench with our unique roster depth"...
    Last edited by buckalis; 01-10-2019 at 03:38 PM.

It's the NBA rules to play all games... and of course the Bucks do have 16 (a 2-way too) active players in their roster (the deepest roster in the league by far) and do have the best facilities in the world...

The roster depth is what makes the Bucks worry less about injuries but of Giannis, but it's the same roster depth that "protects" Giannis from having an injury too... Bucks had three injured players out against the Rockets last night...
    exactly! who can compete? They could lose Giannis and still win the Chip. The Bucks are THAT good this year. Anyone else saying anything otherwise is just a hater

First Sim League Title!

I love "lolltas" (those who lol even if there is nothing funny) when their "lol" freezes in their face... It's common with idiots to "lol" a lot... it's the reason behind the "stupid smile" phraze...
    with ~40 games to go and no bigger than a 4 game lead on anyone the chances of finishing in the top 2 surely arent 100% lololol
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    exactly! who can compete? They could lose Giannis and still win the Chip. The Bucks are THAT good this year. Anyone else saying anything otherwise is just a hater
    No... If they loose Giannis they can't... and is also a major trade needed (which I believe is coming) as to beat GSW... Don't forget that after the Henson/Dellavedova trade, the Bucks also have great financials...

Not only will we bet GW this yea. But we will sign KD & Klay in the off-season. Maybe even S&T middleton for one of them. Ouright sign the other. Or trade in season. Possibilities are endless. PS Bucks have better record than GSW as is.

WOJ, ANNOUNCE LEBRON TO THE BUCKS! It's PAST DEC 15 FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

No... If they loose Giannis they can't... and is also a major trade needed (which I believe is coming) as to beat GSW... Don't forget that after the Henson/Dellavedova trade, the Bucks also have great financials...
    of course, but great fiancials wont help the bucks win in the 2018-2019 season. The Bucks are sooo deep and loaded, they could lose Giannis for the season tomorrow, still finish with a top 3 seed and win the NBA Finals. They are loaded. 16 deep and the best coach in the league with the best facilities. No team can come close to what the Bucks got going

First Sim League Title!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast